Confirmed New DC is Lance Guidry

Advertisement
Probably a better approach than last year 😂
Sean Payton
Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Some interesting highlights

Perhaps most jarring to the traditionalist, the Herd play with only two down linemen 69% of the time
Praising the scheme does not tell the whole story. Marshall has both fundamentally sound and talented players. The Herd’s rate of broken or missed tackles ranks 2nd in the FBS (5.6%), and when only rushing four or fewer they rank 9th in sack percentage (14.8%).

Last edited:
Completely agree, and this is even more proof that nobody knows what's going on with hires unless Mario lets them know.
and the myriad of posts on this and I'm sure other boards show that many of our fans can't handle not knowing. We even had one in this thread after the hire saying Mario botched the process of hiring Guidry. Like seriously?? IMO our fans can't stand not knowing who Mario is interviewing, when, who he still plans to interview, and everything else that goes into making a hire. When they don't know they assume the worst. Like they've been cheated on by all their exes, and now want to look through any future partner's phone every day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had one of the best Run Defenses in the Nation last year allowing 1,065yds at 88.8ypc on the season.

He also constructed a really good Secondary with Steven Gilmore, Micah Abraham EJ Jackson & Kerion Martin.

Plus he got good production outta Ahman Ross & Zion Gilbert when he was at FAU.

The backend will benefit the most from his presence, he’s a lifelong DB & has been a DB coach at every stop he’s been at, so understands the nuances of the position & will provide good knowledgeable tutelage for our mostly young & inexperienced Secondary. Kam & the Brown brothers are gonna love his Defense.

Advertisement
Steele was dog **** not sure why people are even bringing his name up . He got looked over because our oc was even worse which i never thought could be possible. So yes it makes me question mario abilities to hire coordinators . Imagine if golden had a Dorito on both sides of the ball like we did under mario

Advertisement
Back