Official New DB Coach, per Canesport (*Official, 2.21*)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Canesport reported it so there’s a 104% chance it’s wrong.
Usually canesport is solid when it comes to coaching info. I remember them reporting a couple of the position hire last year first. I think Gary is plugged in with Mario from back in the day. If Mario didn't get hired that channel would probably be done by now because he had no sources with Manny or Mark.

Advertisement
🤔 🤔
12294337.png

Guidry earned his pay IMO last year. He trusts this guy, so who am I to have a problem with it?

As for recruiting, recruiting isn't what it was. As long as there's NIL money available, then it'll take care of itself. It used to be winning and relationships, but NIL is a big number one right now.

If we can put together a nice season and see some draft results, then whatever our war chest is, it'll be worth more than it currently is.

Advertisement
That’s twice you posted about one cycle at Georgia. Post his stats across the board. West Virginia, Arizona (or whatever BFE west school it was). Notoriously good recruiter who was considered an even better coach. How did that work out for you? I could pull a top 5 DB class at UGA. That’s not what I’m asking.

For the record, I stated I wanted that to be the strength of the coach, not his only quality. Recruiting beast who would bring in elite CBs. IMO talent >>> coaching at certain positions in college. We can agree to disagree.
I don't know what his stats were for that at any other place but I suppose as average as it may have been you're saying that negates what he did at uga and was hired here for? Okay. How about Trob? Does that work better? How did he work out here & recruiting is his strength. Regardless is what it is. You got your opinion. I've got mine. I'll stick to recruiting is a team activity not an individual activity. You can personify it as an individual. But real meaningful success doesn't come from one individual.

Advertisement
I can't remember specifics, but I vaguely remember Kansas getting 2 high-profile Top 150 4-star Louisiana kids to commit to them a few years ago, and everyone in the industry was shocked (at the time)... they didn't stick from what I remember, but what that Jackson's doing?
NAW THEY HAD SOMEONE ELSE FROM NOLA PULLING GUYS THAT WAY.

Advertisement
Back