new commit: Richard McIntosh

I really like the way this staff has recruited the DE position. This kid is going to be a great addition to this football team.

Advertisement
I feel he has a lot of potential. he doesnt look like a stud on film but he is okay. honestly i dont want to say this but he looks like Jelani Hamilton a lil bit

welcome to the U. a little unimpressed, but, i like the lockdown of south florida kids who will hopefully impact other kids. if he went elsewhere, we'd all be screaming "how could we let him get away".

big kid, hope he blows up this year and gets better and quicker.

nah this kid is legit

Advertisement
i'm not saying he isn't legit and i don't mind the commitment. the highlight tape is a little underwhelming. hope there is a big difference from his jr year to his sr year, and there should be.

I feel he has a lot of potential. he doesnt look like a stud on film but he is okay. honestly i dont want to say this but he looks like Jelani Hamilton a lil bit

McIntosh has a mean & nasty streak. Jealani was just a good prospect on a good team. I was never sold on him, idk about everybody else.

Hamilton was a beast in high school till he got hurt. I remember him playing as a Junior in the Herbstreit classic in Ohio with some of the best players in the nation on the field and he looked like the best prospect.

great size already for a DE. This is the kinda kid who 3-4 years ago would of went to Wisconsin and excelled and the board would be complaining Miami let him get away.

Advertisement
this is really the best DL prospect in south florida? mayb whoever made his highlight tape didn't do him any justice. film looks decent but not great.

Advertisement
Im not know defensive guru...but could this guy eventually move inside?

Looks a little like Calais Campbell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back