New commit! DT Ryan Fines

Advertisement
kid plays at a big time program against some good competition. and the kid's film is good. looks like he might be able to contribute fairly early, either by being an EE or after a year in Utough. kid looks right there and ready now and that was as a jr. could blow up this year and be even bigger and stronger after a spring and summer. kid is still 6-7 months from starting his sr season. that's a lot of time for a kid like this to dedicate to the weight room all spring and summer.

Advertisement
Met Ryan and his dad at last night's basketball game. They seemed very excited about Miami so hopefully he sticks.

346.gif

I approve this message

Advertisement
We signed 4 DTs in 2014. Me thinks people need to stop worrying about the numbers and more about development.

Congrats to the kid, hope he sticks.

No we still gotta worry about numbers because two of the guys we signed are JUCOs and will be gone in 2 years, and if we dont bring in more bodies from the HS level, we will be playing JUCO roulette once again. We need 2-3 DTs once again, plus we need NTs and not just DTs as a whole........

might as well get a jump on the plan C guys now

What about this guy screams "plan C"???... Not looking to argue, just asking.

What DT's are better in FL as a whole this year and more importantly are any leaning towards us.

Without knowing anything about this kid, I can atleast say I like the highschool program he comes from.

change your name already fool

if you do "like" dade, then you like it the same way Devante Freeman does

L u l z

If Dade is going off of when Fines was offered compared to other DTs this cycle then he has a point.

Either way, he's expressing his opinion and there's nothing wrong with that.

I got no problem with FANS expressing their opinions, that's what this board is about. However, rational fans understand that good and bad things happen along the process(great recruits are signed, some are lost to other schools, some worthy recruits aren't even offered...,). But, douche fans that ALWAYS have a negative take have no place and bring nothing worthy to the U or this board.

Advertisement
We get a new DT commit and still *****ing? Of all the positions a DEFENSIVE TACKLE is who we are complaining about? Happy to have this kid

Advertisement

change your name already fool

if you do "like" dade, then you like it the same way Devante Freeman does

L u l z

If Dade is going off of when Fines was offered compared to other DTs this cycle then he has a point.

Either way, he's expressing his opinion and there's nothing wrong with that.

I got no problem with FANS expressing their opinions, that's what this board is about. However, rational fans understand that good and bad things happen along the process(great recruits are signed, some are lost to other schools, some worthy recruits aren't even offered...,). But, douche fans that ALWAYS have a negative take have no place and bring nothing worthy to the U or this board.

Interestingly, you never saw "ILIKEDUDES" around here when we were 7-0. He crawled out from under his rock once we started losing games.

Advertisement
Back