New CB offer: Marvin Covington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Williams ever leave? He’s always in Canes gear and his social media still has Miami all over it. Odd situation

Advertisement
He may be fast, but he does get beat on quite a few of those early deep routes with **** underthrows to bail him out...

He's not better than Burns, not really close imo.

Last edited:
Advertisement
******, Trajan would’ve been a safety here if we had proper CB depth. The reason he didn’t was because we LITERALLY couldn’t cover anybody after Mike left. Malek was above average at best even though I loved how hard he played. Te’Cory was 5’10 and ran 4.51...he cover dudes just off speed that none of the above mentioned or Rance have.

Trajan did run a 4.50 at the NFL combine for what it’s worth

Advertisement
When he left.

He wasn’t running that in High school and Te’Cory ran his in high school.
Fair but the difference from what Trajan was runnin his last year here vs what Tecory running now is not that big. I guess we won’t really know though until Tecorys combine times lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow how many teams with winning record on that list?

Well, the Threshers are 8-0 and are the clear favorite to take the KCAC (Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference) this year.
Then you've got our Canes at a soft 7-1. If you want to be technical about it, and if you are defining a "win" as something as unimaginative as having more points on the scoreboard than your opponent at the end of the game, then those are the only winning records on his list.

But Houston is a very respectable 3-3 in the AAC, which I have read on CIS is probably as tough a conference as the ACC, maybe even tougher.
And while it's not showing up in their records, TCU (4-4), Baylor (3-6), and TT (2-5) are competing very admirably in that real slobber-knocker of a BIG12. If we're counting moral victories, those teams are each undefeated.
North Texas struggling at 3-4 in a really up-and-coming Conference-USA this year. They're winning towards to the future.
Mississippi State is down at 2-6, but they play in the $EC $EC $EC, so each of those wins is worth about 3.5 ACC wins. They'd probably be 11-0 already and have cured COVID-19 during the bye week if they played our schedule.

Well, the Threshers are 8-0 and are the clear favorite to take the KCAC (Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference) this year.
Then you've got our Canes at a soft 7-1. If you want to be technical about it, and if you are defining a "win" as something as unimaginative as having more points on the scoreboard than your opponent at the end of the game, then those are the only winning records on his list.

But Houston is a very respectable 3-3 in the AAC, which I have read on CIS is probably as tough a conference than the ACC.
And while t's not showing up in their records, TCU (4-4), Baylor (3-6), and TT (2-5) are competing very admirably in that real slobber-knocker of a BIG12. If we're counting moral victories, those teams are each undefeated.
North Texas struggling at 3-4 in a really up-and-coming Conference-USA this year. They're winning towards to the future.
Mississippi State is down at 2-6, but they play in the $EC $EC $EC, so each of those wins is worth about 3.5 ACC wins. They'd probably be 11-0 already and have cured COVID-19 during the bye week if they played our schedule.
I see no lies, but who tf are the Thrashers they seem like a dark horse National Title team.

I see no lies, but who tf are the Thrashers they seem like a dark horse National Title team.

You seriously asking about the Bethel College Threshers? You aren't familiar with the pride of North Newton, Kansas??
My friend, until you have experienced the thunderous roar of the crowd when all 500 enrolled students (minus those on the team) are screaming at the top of their lungs at Thresher Stadium, you have not experienced big-time NAIA football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back