New CB offer: Marvin Covington

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of the local coaches ever send us their Corners & none of the kids are ever interested in us anyway.

Trust me, no one of any significance as it pertains to CB's would care, they don't give AF about us or Rumph.

The only backlash there would be would be from alumni former players who are personal friends with Mike, but they're pretty disgruntled most of the time anyways, they'd get over it after a while lol.
Ain’t that the truth lol

Advertisement
None of the local coaches ever send us their Corners & none of the kids are ever interested in us anyway.

Trust me, no one of any significance as it pertains to CB's would care, they don't give AF about us or Rumph.

The only backlash there would be would be from alumni former players who are personal friends with Mike, but they're pretty disgruntled most of the time anyways, they'd get over it after a while lol.
Good to hear then.

I agree. Rumph has to go, but if he is the only one on the staff that is fired that won’t play well locally.
I don’t give a shlt how it plays locally! Rumph has had his chance to turn it around and has been here since the beginning. Experiment is officially over, it was a fail! Now he can kick rocks back to highschool football and go back to talking shlt about us like before. So quick how some of you on this board forget about that fact!

LCE.....Not defending Rumph cause I agree Miami needs to move on but Miami has been missing on top CBs for years........What is the reason for that? Bad recruiting, bad coaching(so they dont want to come), defensive calls?

And dont say bags
Where have you been dude? You already know the answer to this without bothering @Liberty City El for the thousandth question on here he’s already answered. The answer is Rumph, end of story my friend. Hire a proven DB coach with an actual resume and all this BS disappears like Kaiser Soze! Smh

Advertisement

Top notch delivery

“Staff didnt really prioritize him”

“Not a loss when he was never ours”

“Kid didnt want to leave the state” - This is my personal favorite, people say this like they ******* know the kid and talked to him and his family.

“Rumph was handcuffed here, he couldnt get any ground with this kid because Manny handcuffs him with other kids”

“You guys are really freaking out over a 2* CB, stop crying”

“We have 5 CBs on the roster, we are good there and Marcus Clarke is going to be a stud!!!!!”

“We can do better than this kid anyway”

Did I miss any?

I dont see anything about Banda on there

Advertisement
We have 4 CBs in the NFL. Only 2 were on active rosters. And neither of those two are true impact players.

You want 5 star DBs? Prove that you can get them paid in the NFL.

But we strikeout with 5-4-3 stars not only in SF but nation wide. It is Rumph the only issue?

Where have you been dude? You already know the answer to this without bothering @Liberty City El for the thousandth question on here he’s already answered. The answer is Rumph, end of story my friend. Hire a proven DB coach with an actual resume and all this BS disappears like Kaiser Soze! Smh
Didnt know rumph had been here the last 8 years and it was his fault......stay in your lane if you dont have good reading comprehension

But we strikeout with 5-4-3 stars not only in SF but nation wide. It is Rumph the only issue?
Been missing out before rumph got here so that is not the only issue......same could be said for the LB room. The LBs did look pretty good last night but was it them all of sudden or just playing Duke

“Staff didnt really prioritize him”

“Not a loss when he was never ours”

“Kid didnt want to leave the state” - This is my personal favorite, people say this like they ******* know the kid and talked to him and his family.

“Rumph was handcuffed here, he couldnt get any ground with this kid because Manny handcuffs him with other kids”

“You guys are really freaking out over a 2* CB, stop crying”

“We have 5 CBs on the roster, we are good there and Marcus Clarke is going to be a stud!!!!!”

“We can do better than this kid anyway”

Did I miss any?
Yes

8-1 and just pitched a shutout

Advertisement
Didnt know rumph had been here the last 8 years and it was his fault......stay in your lane if you dont have good reading comprehension
He’s been here 5 sporto! And the funny thing is the previous 3 years before he got here he was by a mile out recruited by Paul Williams of all people. Yea I know we all though Williams was as bad as it could get until we got Dumphed on! Smh 🤢🤮 so stay in your lane sport if you don’t even know our history the last 8 years, what are you 12? Lol

Been missing out before rumph got here so that is not the only issue......same could be said for the LB room. The LBs did look pretty good last night but was it them all of sudden or just playing Duke
Flagg has been playing good. Jennings it may have been duke.

Did cmr ever offer him a job at uga? We’re any programs looking at him to be an on field coach?

Advertisement
He’s been here 5 sporto! And the funny thing is the previous 3 years before he got here he was by a mile out recruited by Paul Williams of all people. Yea I know we all though Williams was as bad as it could get until we got Dumphed on! Smh 🤢🤮 so stay in your lane sport if you don’t even know our history the last 8 years, what are you 12? Lol
Hey genius....please list those 4/5 stars at CB that we got the last 8 years or give me a CB that has actually turned into a decent CB. Missing out on CBs has been going on for years. Like I said before Rumph got here We get plan B/C guys.... If you dont know how to read stfu

Hey genius....please list those 4/5 stars at CB that we got the last 8 years or give me a CB that has actually turned into a decent CB. Missing out on CBs has been going on for years. Like I said before Rumph got here We get plan B/C guys.... If you dont know how to read stfu
Tracy Howard, Artie burns and corn elder. All in the last 8 years genius and all of them recruited by, wait for it, NOT Rumph!!! Lmao how about you do some research before asking dumb@$$ questions on here genius. Smh

Tracy Howard, Artie burns and corn elder. All in the last 8 years genius and all of them recruited by, wait for it, NOT Rumph!!! Lmao how about you do some research before asking dumb@$$ questions on here genius. Smh
Hey fvck face...so in 8 years you can only name 3.... Howard was overrated(didnt help he played in that D but didnt matter he wasnt very good). Burns had a decent career at Miami. Again in 8 years you can name 3 when Miami is in the richest part of the country for athletes. STFU and move along

Hey fvck face...so in 8 years you can only name 3.... Howard was overrated(didnt help he played in that D but didnt matter he wasnt very good). Burns had a decent career at Miami. Again in 8 years you can name 3 when Miami is in the richest part of the country for athletes. STFU and move along
Hey Fvck face, you asked and I answered. Can’t handle the truth then STFU and move along! Lol one thing I can say is those 3 I listed are a **** of a lot more quality then Rumph has recruited here in the 5 years of his abortion run as our make believe CB coach, who doesn’t actually do anything. Smh again you already know the answer to your originally dumb@$$ question you asked @Liberty City El which he’s already answered a thousand times. Glad to see he didn’t even bother to answer your dumb@$$ because you’ve just been “Dumphed” 💩 on! 😂🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back