New Calvin Ridley Article on Rivals

Genron is going to be the excuse for everything now. Win games and change the joke-like perception of this program in the community, and the entire demeanor of the recruits and the local community will change. Unfortunately, UM is a joke in the community right now mainly because of that historically pathetic defense we've been fielding.

They are a joke in the community because of people like Genron... I figured you'd be smart enough to realize that!

I didn't figure that you'd be smart enough to realize that guys like Genron would have zero fodder if Fat Al took care of business on the field and didn't field a joke of a defense for 3 years that has gotten progressively worse. UM is a joke because of what UM has done on the field. Genron is feeding off the joke that Al created and continues to trot out there.

It wouldn't matter because Al is the white guy from Jersey... I don't disagree with you on the product but was Al ever really accepted by the "community"? These guys are poison to the program yet they get a free pass because our defensive coordinator is a dumbass... If you're going hold one accountable why not f#ck with the street agent also taking advantage of it...

You're nuttier than a fruit cake, sir. Al was doomed from the beginning in S.FL because he's a white guy from NJ? Meanwhile, Jizzbo's a super sonic redneck from West Virgnia, and he comes down here and takes whoever he wants. He doesn't seem to have the problem that Al has and he's whiter than Al Roker. In fact, none of our other white HCs had a problem down here either.

You guys try too hard to find excuses for Fat Al's fat failures. Blame all the boogey men out there you want. But the bottom line is that if Fat Al took care of his business by fielding a steadily improving team that looks ready to compete on a national level instead of the hapless lost misfits we saw close out the 2013 season, then we wouldn't be having any of these problems. This street agent nonsense is a product of Fat Al's failures.

This. I'm tired of the white guy from NJ schtick. ****, we had a black dude from the inner city who couldn't recruit worth ****. Plus, don't forget saban is a hayseed hick from WV. Means nothing where they're from.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back