New Black Jerseys are SUPER LIT!!!!!

Uniforms don't win games......especially black uniforms!

Uniforms win recruits, and recruits turn into players that win you games, that lead to championships.

Really? Last time I checked, Alabama LSU, USC, USC, UF and others are doing quite well in recruiting WEARING THEIR COLORS!

Same argument every time and evey time someone shows pictures of other teams wearing alternate uniforms including all of the teams you mentioned.

Please provide those pics for Bama. I'll wait!

Advertisement
A uniform never made a tackle or catch a pass. Some of you guys opinions are just whack to say the least. Adidas is giving us attention with these uniform campaigns whether u like it or not. And we need some good attention right now. Young kids gravitate to it, because u remember on Xmas when u got new stuff. It's the same feeling. Your asscare about tradition, these high school kids don't.

Some of yall care too much about this subject lmao, they look good and who gives a sh¡t if other schools do it or not we are talking miami football not bama not LSU not USC, we wearing this unis for the troops and they are awesome unis

yall been missing out on the best part *flame emoji*

CS0KsumUYAA_WV2.jpg

CS0KsqsUEAACoRB.jpg

Advertisement
Considering I have a brother in the marines and a dad that was In the marines this is special to me

Hey Brock, where were your brother and dad stationed during their time? I was stationed in 29 Palms, and I to like the uniforms as they're geared towards military appreciation.

Ridiculous. I may not attend the game,. Last year I sold my tickets and refused to attend the Florida State game when it was revealed they would wear the absurd storm trooper uniforms. I complained to Blake James and I'll do it again.

There are military tributes literally every game, football and basketball. I like it and stand up and applaud. This is merely an excuse to go even further in the now-cliche all-black direction.

You can tell how weak the program is when it succumbs to something like that, as opposed to not caring what the rest of the nation is doing in regard to uniforms. We should be strong and confident enough to display our brand in traditional terms. I increasingly appreciate the top SEC schools because I can turn on the TV and know who it is without requiring a doubletake.

As always -- Why be alone when we can be a clone?

Ridiculous. I may not attend the game,. Last year I sold my tickets and refused to attend the Florida State game when it was revealed they would wear the absurd storm trooper uniforms. I complained to Blake James and I'll do it again.

There are military tributes literally every game, football and basketball. I like it and stand up and applaud. This is merely an excuse to go even further in the now-cliche all-black direction.

You can tell how weak the program is when it succumbs to something like that, as opposed to not caring what the rest of the nation is doing in regard to uniforms. We should be strong and confident enough to display our brand in traditional terms. I increasingly appreciate the top SEC schools because I can turn on the TV and know who it is without requiring a doubletake.

You can also tell how weak the fans are by not going to game over uniforms. We just look for every excuse not to support this team now.

nice.......black helmets and uniforms nobody has ever done that before

wait, wait....so, lemme get this str8, most of ya'll were complaining about Nike giving us smoke helmets (although it signified the smoke we run through)...but ya'll are calling the black lids tight? "why can't we be like Texas...don't touch the lids, don't touch the lids." That's all I've ever heard. And before some of you complain, let's get one thing str8, I love the alternative lids. I love these lids, we're in the 21st century...I'm just saying, it seems a little hypocritical for the ones who were mass complaining about how wack our helmets were last year b/c they weren't the traditional joints.

Advertisement

While your "complaining" to your pal Flake let him know #BBB

*Curly Bill voice*

Well...bye

People probably used to whine all the **** time, but eventually they'd shut up and drink a beer.

Now soft shouldered folk have what amounts to a battery charged bullhorn that allows them to constantly ***** and moan

man there gonna were these to a 3PM game. f is wrong with them. make it a camo white.

Advertisement

wait, wait....so, lemme get this str8, most of ya'll were complaining about Nike giving us smoke helmets (although it signified the smoke we run through)...but ya'll are calling the black lids tight? "why can't we be like Texas...don't touch the lids, don't touch the lids." That's all I've ever heard. And before some of you complain, let's get one thing str8, I love the alternative lids. I love these lids, we're in the 21st century...I'm just saying, it seems a little hypocritical for the ones who were mass complaining about how wack our helmets were last year b/c they weren't the traditional joints.
i was being sarcastic, i hate black uniforms its cliche garbage to me not only what adidas is doing now but what nike did also

Advertisement

You must be color blind because the smoke we run through the tunnel is White.

You don't get hotter or cooler based on your jersey color. That's moronic. Anyone who thinks so must have never played football. Especially nowadays with how these jerseys are designed. It has no barring on hot the kids will get.

Second, I've never seen grown men ***** and whine over what a team is dressed in as much as you MEN do on here. Talk about ***. For 90% of colleges that's the direction things are going. It has **** to do with wins or losses.

All that matters is winning. I don't care if they wore all yellow just win the **** game

What's so special and innovative here? Nothing, it's all black. They try to fool u with all that camo in the background. Give me camo or something different. I have yet to see it from adidas

Advertisement
Back