New Black Jerseys are SUPER LIT!!!!!

They are even worse and more absurd than I realized. I didn't even notice the black helmet until seeing pictures on another site.

I did send a message to Blake James. Nothing demonstrates weakness more than conformity in hopes of blended acceptance. That happens around here all the time these days. I know probability. There is no chance the Butch Davis polls, for example, would be so lopsided if not for hopes of fitting in, of being accepted by the crowd. The site has turned into a junior high slam book.

**** shame because in the early going there was actual football talk, and often at a higher level than on other Canes sites.

Black on black uniforms are indeed conformity. Not only cliche but on the back end of cliche. It's like Joe Robbie Stadium embracing a multipurpose blueprint while everybody else had already experimented with that and was moving beyond.

Every Canes football and basketball home game indeed features a military tribute. The TV audience doesn't see it because those tributes are done during a time out. The university celebrates the military member of the game, who walks out onto the field or court to considerable applause, and accelerated applause if they throw up the U. I always stand and remove my hat while applauding.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back