New Black Jerseys are SUPER LIT!!!!!

I'm waiting for the camo unis.

vIaqV8R.jpg

Advertisement
Uniforms don't win games......especially black uniforms!

Uniforms win recruits, and recruits turn into players that win you games, that lead to championships.

Really? Last time I checked, Alabama LSU, USC, USC, UF and others are doing quite well in recruiting WEARING THEIR COLORS!

They pay all of their players in the SEC. Plus they have good coaching. Miami has neither at the moment.

Oregon has been to the BCS title game twice in 5 years more than OSU, USC, UF, & LSU during that time span.

Uniforms win recruits, and recruits turn into players that win you games, that lead to championships.

Really? Last time I checked, Alabama LSU, USC, USC, UF and others are doing quite well in recruiting WEARING THEIR COLORS!

They pay all of their players in the SEC. Plus they have good coaching. Miami has neither at the moment.

Oregon has been to the BCS title game twice in 5 years more than OSU, USC, UF, & LSU during that time span.

You have no proof of that!

And Oregon Lost each NC game against a Standard Uniform Wearer!

It does not matter who the coach is, who the apparel sponsor is..............Bama, Penn State, UCLA, LSU, USC and others Uniforms will look the same.

We should not let a room full of Ghey yahoos design our Uniforms.

NEVER TOUCH THE HELMET!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to bring back the KLAM. Seriously, the KLAM never got justice.

I didn't know Miami was a traditional powerhouse. I guess we should have the same uniform for every game like PENN STATE.

Advertisement
I didn't know Miami was a traditional powerhouse. I guess we should have the same uniform for every game like PENN STATE.

You did not Know? SMH Like PSU........DOUBLE SMH........

Kill Yourself!

Sarcasm genius. You're offended we don't wear traditional uniforms but we've never been a traditional power. That's why Miami upsets the world when we win because we're not supposed to win. If you want tradition go root for a Big ten team or Notre Lame. This is Miami and we have never kept one style. Miami has one true tradition and that's the smoke and I guess you can include the four fingers. Everything else has always changed with this school. Always.

Not hating. I do like them but I feel adidas took what was a nice all black or "black ice" set of uniforms and added the few came accessories to jump on the military appreciation bandwagon. Does anyone else feel that way?

Advertisement

You did not Know? SMH Like PSU........DOUBLE SMH........

Kill Yourself!

Sarcasm genius. You're offended we don't wear traditional uniforms but we've never been a traditional power. That's why Miami upsets the world when we win because we're not supposed to win. If you want tradition go root for a Big ten team or Notre Lame. This is Miami and we have never kept one style. Miami has one true tradition and that's the smoke and I guess you can include the four fingers. Everything else has always changed with this school. Always.

i hate this line of thinking miami may not be a so called traditional power but they created their own tradition and identity with some great looking uniforms in the 80's and 90's, when people go back and look at when the dynasty was started they will see a great looking traditional uniform and a unique helmet there was never a need to change the uniform at all. miami has just as much tradition as a school like auburn who just won a title after over 50 years or lsu who didnt really win big until saban, if you go on youtube and look at those schools games from the 80's they still look the same.

Same argument every time and evey time someone shows pictures of other teams wearing alternate uniforms including all of the teams you mentioned.

Advertisement
Back