New Asst Director of Football Ops

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
These are the types of resumes we should see from assistant coaches and other staff at Miami. This guy comes with a lot experience in different programs in 2 different areas of the country. I am tired of seeing people wanting to promote people with no experience in important positions just because they played at Miami.

Advertisement
As I initially read this I thought that whatever an assistant director of football operations does would involve or be part of Ed Reed's job responsibilities.
As i read it now ..... ???

Is that Assistant Director of Football Operations or Assistant TO the Director of Football Operations?

What the heck does a Dir. Of Football Operations do? Let alone an Assistant DFO?
Justin Wells is entering his sixth year on the Miami Hurricanes’ football staff and his first as director of football operations.

Before his promotion to his current post, Wells spent three years as assistant director of football operations for the Hurricanes.

In his current capacity, Wells coordinates the day-to-day responsibilities of the football program and oversees the football operations intern program, among other duties. Wells also assists with travel coordination (including hotels, airfare and buses), serves as liaison between Miami Football and the rest of the athletics department, oversees all of the Manny Diaz Football Camps and handles all purchasing for football.

Advertisement
Back