New article on 5* DT Rasheem Green (Potential Favorite Emerg

Advertisement
I lived by Serra my entire life before moving to Northern CA....there is no way in the bluest of blue ***** that we get any kid from Serra. USC has a lock jaw on them and Cal Poly. They are feeder schools. If we pull either Greene or Houston, I will kindly re-cant everything...but I know that's not going to happen. Do you remember Farmer, the Nations 1 WR, a couple of years ago and how he was so high on UM....yeah, he's at USC now. Olajuwon Tucker, who happens to be my best friend's nephew, told me last year how dope his trip to UM was, but at the end of the day....he's at USC. Just doesn't happen, not from that school.

Kids from Southern California have a lot of pride in where they are from, too. It's very similar to the 305. Do kids get away from them? Sure. But for the most part, Southern Cali players like to ball at home. USC recruiting is not so dissimilar to ours, only they have an admin that wants to win and a staff to do it even with back breaking sanctions. These kids were never leaving the west coast. Ever.

I lived by Serra my entire life before moving to Northern CA....there is no way in the bluest of blue ***** that we get any kid from Serra. USC has a lock jaw on them and Cal Poly. They are feeder schools. If we pull either Greene or Houston, I will kindly re-cant everything...but I know that's not going to happen. Do you remember Farmer, the Nations 1 WR, a couple of years ago and how he was so high on UM....yeah, he's at USC now. Olajuwon Tucker, who happens to be my best friend's nephew, told me last year how dope his trip to UM was, but at the end of the day....he's at USC. Just doesn't happen, not from that school.

That same thing you said about Farmer. I remember that with Marqise Lee too.

The only exception from that area was Vaughn Telemaque from Poly.

Advertisement

Carroll didn't care for Telemaque.

we could've landed Joseph Wicker the 4 star DT from Poly. However Grohlden inexplicably stopped recruiting him.

we could've landed Joseph Wicker the 4 star DT from Poly. However Grohlden inexplicably stopped recruiting him.

He was too good.

Advertisement
two 5 *'s at the same high school? ****
have u seen IMG's 2016 class????

5* CB Malik Henry
5* CB Saivion Smith
5* DE Shavar Manuel
5* TE Isaac Nauta
4/5* DE Rashaun Smith
4* WR TJ Chase
3/4 * RB Tony Jones

that sh*t is ridiculous...

Unfortunately for us the top 4 are goin to the enemy.....
T. Chase also will probably be a Nole. Clemson also has his interest big time due to early playing time.

5* QB Malik Henry
5* CB Saivion Smith
5* DE Shavar Manuel
5* TE Isaac Nauta
4/5* DE Rashaun Smith
4* WR TJ Chase
3/4 * RB Tony Jones

That's not including the 2017 kids that just transferred in. Emmanuel Greene and Calvin Ashley. Who will both be heavily recruited by many schools.

IMG is really loading up.

Advertisement

Carroll didn't care for Telemaque.

Carroll took an in-home for Telemaque and got the last visit at the end of the process in 2008.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter though. That 2008 class we had. Astronomical number of busts.

Last edited:

5* CB Malik Henry
5* CB Saivion Smith
5* DE Shavar Manuel
5* TE Isaac Nauta
4/5* DE Rashaun Smith
4* WR TJ Chase
Hw851.png

Advertisement

5* QB Malik Henry
5* CB Saivion Smith
5* DE Shavar Manuel
5* TE Isaac Nauta
4/5* DE Rashaun Smith
4* WR TJ Chase
3/4 * RB Tony Jones

That's not including the 2017 kids that just transferred in. Emmanuel Greene and Calvin Ashley. Who will both be heavily recruited by many schools.

IMG is really loading up.

Yeah, Ashley is a 5* OT and is rated #6 overall.....unfortunately FSU is also leading for him.

Chris Weinke is the football director and head coach at IMG which explains how FSU has apparently planted their flag there. Remember EG Green? Yeah he coaches there too. This is absolutely DIRTY. We got no street people in florida that can prevent **** like this from happening?

Chris Weinke is the football director and head coach at IMG which explains how FSU has apparently planted their flag there. Remember EG Green? Yeah he coaches there too. This is absolutely DIRTY. We got no street people in florida that can prevent **** like this from happening?
Meanwhile, Golden can't get kids from across the street from UM at schools where former Canes are coaching.

IMG will keep us behind FSU for the forseeable future. The fact they have a feeder school that recruits nationally is unfair lol. We're ****ed.

Advertisement
Back