New article on 5* DT Rasheem Green (Potential Favorite Emerg

Advertisement
5* and DT in the same sentence makes me say "won't happen", but this would be the pull of the century for Golden and staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Serra kids = USC

Color me extremely shocked if he comes here.

Only thing I see playing into our hands is that he sees a Cali kid like Kaaya doing well and the fact that he could walk right on campus and play from day 1.

I just cannot see him going anywhere besides USC.

More to the point, we should hope this kid signs with USC. If he does, I think we have a good shot at that really athletic 3 star DT from SoCal (can't think of his name at the moment). If Rasheem Green commits to ASU, then USC will swoop up that 3* DT kid. #levels

Last edited:
Are we still recruiting that LB from his high school as well? They mentioned that they wanted to play together

Yeah that's what I was thinking about him going to USC, then I read two articles clearly showing UO and ASU out of the picture and in this article it said how he wants to feel at home(USC) but also play early(UM) and I feel like he sees someone like Kaaya as an influence, he just seems to talk up Miami as much as possible and it makes me think we're really in this one

Advertisement

More to the point, we should hope this kid signs with USC. If he does, I think we have a good shot at that really athletic 3 star DT from SoCal (can't think of his name at the moment). If Rasheem Green commits to ASU, then USC will swoop up that 3* DT kid. #levels

Kevin Scott who is visiting this weekend is the young man you are speaking of.

Advertisement
Miami pulling two 5* defensive players out of Serra away from USC would be the biggest shocker of recruiting this year, I can't even fathom that.

So I wait for Brightwell and one of the 3* star DTs

Green would be one **** of a pull, but given all thats going on I can't/don't see it happening.

Kevin Scott who is visiting this weekend is the young man you are speaking of.

BIG KEV ‏@55_kev 1h1 hour ago

The U I'm Here #TheresOnlyOneU #Canes ⚪🔶⚪🔶

B8DMofvIIAAUE6b.jpg

Advertisement
Back