New Adidas commercial

I have caught and killed dozens of "muck rabbits" coming from a burning cane patch! Several 8 and 9 year olds do too! Stop this ****! Watch the 3:10 mark of the previous video. Rabbit was retarded? They are slow, and disoriented. No man will catch a cottontail, even out of a burning cane patch! I tried, and two steps later, ummmmm that rabbit gone! The rabbits Kelvin Benjamin catching, ****, I catch them. That's where that **** started I think. I spit my drank when the guy said Kelvin so fast cause he chased rabbits. He chased rabbits because he was hungry! His speed has more to do with Genetics. And the boys in the muck are the truth when it comes to athleticism and god gifted. Don't feed this media ****.
Edit to let everyone know, I worked for USSC, grew up in Clewiston, I can catch those muck rabbits now. At 45 yrs old.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Funny that the guy is holding a lopp eared cottontail at the end..... smdh... He didn't catch it. He grabbed it from a cage. Before you attack, remember, speak softly and carry a big stick! I lived that **** man, stop making it Bama's stomping ground all i'm saying. Every team in the country here recruiting! Ya'll feeding it.

Funny that the guy is holding a lopp eared cottontail at the end..... smdh... He didn't catch it. He grabbed it from a cage. Before you attack, remember, speak softly and carry a big stick! I lived that **** man, stop making it Bama's stomping ground all i'm saying. Every team in the country here recruiting! Ya'll feeding it.

Who are you arguing with?

I have caught and killed dozens of "muck rabbits" coming from a burning cane patch! Several 8 and 9 year olds do too! Stop this ****! Watch the 3:10 mark of the previous video. Rabbit was retarded? They are slow, and disoriented. No man will catch a cottontail, even out of a burning cane patch! I tried, and two steps later, ummmmm that rabbit gone! The rabbits Kelvin Benjamin catching, ****, I catch them. That's where that **** started I think. I spit my drank when the guy said Kelvin so fast cause he chased rabbits. He chased rabbits because he was hungry! His speed has more to do with Genetics. And the boys in the muck are the truth when it comes to athleticism and god gifted. Don't feed this media ****.
Edit to let everyone know, I worked for USSC, grew up in Clewiston, I can catch those muck rabbits now. At 45 yrs old.

If you can't catch one nobody can...I'll buy that.

Advertisement

If you can't catch one nobody can...I'll buy that.

Lmao...

Advertisement

I caught a wild rabbit once, and wish I hadn't. That mean little **** tore me up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back