New Adidas commercial

Advertisement
No one outside of south/ central Florida would understand the truth to that commercial.

Advertisement
Thats one of the realest commercials I have ever seen. Can't believe Adidas had the heart to make something like this, most of the country isn't going to believe they really do this though.

My only problem with adidas is their need to sell their logo with their name under it. You dont see Nike, UA, Jordan writing their name in every piece of merchandise, start selling your symbol adidas, alot more people will buy.

Advertisement
My only problem with adidas is their need to sell their logo with their name under it. You dont see Nike, UA, Jordan writing their name in every piece of merchandise, start selling your symbol adidas, alot more people will buy.

Agree, but they're logo IS their stripes with "adidas" under it. Just like the three leaves were, back in the day. The name is part of their logo.

No one outside of south/ central Florida would understand the truth to that commercial.

I do, trust me. When I came back to Cali after visiting family out in Fla and told them how those boys train by chasing rabbits in tall grass, no body believed me. That's when I know Fla athletes were just a bit different from other states. Great commercial btw...

Advertisement
I'm from Ohio, so can someone explain this to me?

/ducks

it a true story,especial in C.fla where sugarcane grows..
In Miami the kids start completing in track at the age 5..

But I think the climate has a lot to do with Florida speed...

Chasing rabbits in da muck, everyone should know dat.

It's dat Souf Florida speed.

Advertisement
Al always said....."Don't take the cheese"! I assume all the previous posters are not actually from the muck. Because if you were, you would be laughing and almost embarrassed by this. As long as the rest of civilization don't figure it out, guess it's good publicity. Or maybe bad for us? Other teams do come here and grab the elite athletes. Wish we got them all. This BS makes them dig deeper.....:/

Advertisement
Back