2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

Advertisement

UGA is almost full his ship sailed
OSU is full and his ship sailed
Hence why he pushed his decision back from Jan 8 to February

He worked out for Larry Johnson at OSU during the summer an they passed on apparently hence why his offer wasn't commitable.

Oregon is on the table because he wants that West Coast attention & Oregon NIL deals.

FAMU is on the table because he trying to generate similar media buzz as Travis Hunter signing with JSU.

Miami is his best football chance and media exposure if he can produce on the field. I think the Canes land him by default if he doesn't chose Oregon

Go Canes

Last edited:
No idea where we stand but it tells me a lot when this kid went from not considering us to putting us in his top 5 just because of Coach Cristobal. My guess is he's ours if he visits unless OSU or Georgia throw some major bags at him. Not sure if either school has room to add him.

Advertisement
UGA is almost full his ship sailed
OSU is full and his ship sailed
Hence why he pushed his decision back from Jan 8 to February

He worked out for Larry Johnson at OSU during the summer an they passed on apparently hence why his offer wasn't commitable.

Oregon is on the table because he wants that West Coast attention & Oregon NIL deals.

FAMU is on the table because he trying to generate similar media buzz as Travis Hunter signing with JSU.

Miami is his best football chance and media exposure if he can produce on the field. I think the Canes land him by default if he doesn't chose Oregon

Go Canes

Anyone with DL chops care to comment on his workout? Minus the effort (which would be a red flag if he didn't bust his ***), anything stand out?

No idea where we stand but it tells me a lot when this kid went from not considering us to putting us in his top 5 just because of Coach Cristobal. My guess is he's ours if he visits unless OSU or Georgia throw some major bags at him. Not sure if either school has room to add him.

Both UGA & OSU passed on him so there will be no bags.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
They would make space if they wanted him.. Georgia took a 3 star over him. That’s very different from most recruiting battles we’re in right now.
Ok cool. He sucks, good analysis Mel Kiper.

To answer your question, yes we do want a top 4 star that NO ONE ELSE WANTS.

Were the only school in America that would take this garbage recruit. Shame on Mario.

No one else wants?

Thats a very hyperbolic comment to make based off of two elite recruiting teams not having space.

This, lol

and not only this…but how do we know UGA and OSU don’t want him? Ohio State isn’t anywhere close to filling up and has 1 interior DL commitment.

****, I hope UGA doesn’t want him…feel a lot better going against OSU than UGA for a Georgia kid.

Advertisement
Ok cool. He sucks, good analysis Mel Kiper.

To answer your question, yes we do want a top 4 star that NO ONE ELSE WANTS.

Were the only school in America that would take this garbage recruit. Shame on Mario.
Calm down bud. Every year there are recruits that are overrated, I'm just curious if this appears to be one of those recruits. 2 top schools that a recruit lists as being in his top 5 not even wanting him is suspect. That doesn't usually happen to a top 150 player.

Calm down bud. Every year there are recruits that are overrated, I'm just curious if this appears to be one of those recruits. 2 top schools that a recruit lists as being in his top 5 not even wanting him is suspect. That doesn't usually happen to a top 150 player.
Thats a more reasonable comment right there, even though still assumptive. Than your previous comment.

The comment of nobody else wanting him was annoying. Sorry.

He would’ve signed with UGA or OSU if he had a spot. Maybe they make room for him somehow but I like our Chances unless he has a real good relationship with Lanning.

Advertisement
Back