2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The play at 00:00:42 had me like

EA2957EC-4588-4DED-A0FA-A3C750545A80.gif

Advertisement
Im going to lock and delete and possibly thread ban a few and then open it back up. People telling black people how to feel about HBCU’s, Cuban people how to feel about Castro, ****** people how to feel about the Holocaust - need to walk away from those things. You wouldn’t understand.

Come on fellas...let's keep it about the kid. Some thoughts don't need to be shared, and those thoughts don't need to garner a response.

Let's keep it about football fellas...something that brings us together
Thanks man. We don’t need people poking others on deeply sensitive subjects involving ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin and things in the same spirit - just because they think they can say what they want and tough. Not on this board.

You can say and do a lot of things in this life. It doesn’t mean that you should. I’m not interested in anyone remaining on the 2 main boards if they want to stir this type of pot. It’s not what this website is about and I don’t care if you think I’m a tyrant or whatever. Don’t do that to other Canes here. I would rather you leave this board.

Thanks man. We don’t need people poking others on deeply sensitive subjects involving ethnicity, nationality, religion, origin and things in the same spirit - just because they think they can say what they want and tough. Not on this board.

You can say and do a lot of things in this life. It doesn’t mean that you should. I’m not interested in anyone remaining on the 2 main boards if they want to stir this type of pot. It’s not what this website is about and I don’t care if you think I’m a tyrant or whatever. Don’t do that to other Canes here. I would rather you leave this board.

B4B7A7EC-1A5B-48AA-8CA9-A120DCC12C1D.gif

Advertisement
Back