2022 New 2022 DL offer Christen Miller; signs with UGA

Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 2.31.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 2.31.51 PM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 160
Advertisement
He’s visiting UF immediately after the dead period. I wonder why everyone is just now offering and getting involved. UGA doesn’t have room for him I guess?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s visiting UF immediately after the dead period. I wonder why everyone is just now offering and getting involved. UGA doesn’t have room for him I guess?
UGA doesn't have room? I thought the SEC had no rules restricting them.

Someone tag the initial counters expert, is it Ori? Bc I need this answer.

How the **** has Texas A&M SIGNED 27 HS recruits and still going after more? I thought 25 HS was the max?

UGA doesn't have room? I thought the SEC had no rules restricting them.

Someone tag the initial counters expert, is it Ori? Bc I need this answer.

How the **** has Texas A&M SIGNED 27 HS recruits and still going after more? I thought 25 HS was the max?
Man please. I’ve been telling y’all that **** don’t matter but every year y’all shock. Some of these kids go in an an EE, some on spring enrollment, and others on fall. Miami signed 33 in a class before. Also depends on your graduation.

Man please. I’ve been telling y’all that **** don’t matter but every year y’all shock. Some of these kids go in an an EE, some on spring enrollment, and others on fall. Miami signed 33 in a class before. Also depends on your graduation.
I remember it used to be like you just described with the EE stuff etc. But I thought they changed it to a hard 25 recently?

Advertisement
Back