New 2022 CB Offer Nick Cull

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid certainly plays the run real well which Manny will love but difficult to see how he is in coverage from those highlights. Aside from having few highlights that showed him coverage, the QB's that did manage to attempt a pass were terrible. Wonder if he attended the Rivals camp in GA this past weekend and if so how he looked in coverage. Allegedly Ole **** is all over him.

A lot of GA offers going out and I am all about it!!! Yes we should prioritize FL guys but if they want to cause drama then I am definitely okay snagging a lot of kids from GA to take their spot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rivals had an interview with this kid today. He says he talks to TRob and DVD every day.
He's been pulling in offers daily, with Auburn, Alabama, Florida, LSU, Miami, Georgia Tech, Ole Miss and a bunch of others offering in March alone.

He also spoke to another 247 reporter and told him that he knows of 4 official visits he will definitely take: Auburn, Alabama, Miami and Ol Miss. He's already been on Auburn's campus; attended an open practice recently. Auburn seems to be the leader in his recruitment at this point.

He says he isn't in a hurry to commit anywhere and sees himself waiting until after his season ends this fall.

He is listed at 5'11 175 lbs

Kid looks good. We are just positioning ourselves in case Bama/AU doesn’t want him though lol.

Advertisement
Set up his OV for mid June. Let's see what ya got T-Rob. I honestly don't think we have a shot unless Bama/AU say no thanks, but JMO. I'll take this kid over any OOS CB that we are on not named Khamauri Rogers. Yes, even over the Houston kid. Love love love his game.

Advertisement
Back