New 2015 Florida Pro Style QB offered

Advertisement
Does it really matter who we get in 2015 when we got Kaaya, Olsen, Rosier, and I like Matt Dame for 2016 he will be a 4-star QB

To be an elite program you have too stack talent.

Every year people talk about next year we can get this guy ..... what if UM doesn't get Dame then your two years behind without an elite QB

Advertisement
Does it really matter who we get in 2015 when we got Kaaya, Olsen, Rosier, and I like Matt Dame for 2016 he will be a 4-star QB

Every year people talk about next year we can get this guy ..... what if UM doesn't get Dame then your two years behind without an elite QB

Yeah you're right. I hope Kaaya or Rosier is legit.

84.gif

Advertisement

Yeah, i don't understand that thinking myself. If we haven't learned from our lack luster QB recruiting over the past decade. You think people seeing what happens when you do have an elite player that goes down, like Duke. The impact of not stacking chips. Creates a massive drop off and hurts any chance of sustaining a good season.

You keep recruiting guys that are on the level as your best guy and you don't take a year off because you recruited. What you hope are great players the year before.

Kid would have to sit for 3 years most likely before he would get a shot at starting. Never know what can happen in 4 years.

Lamar Jackson is the truth and looks 400x better then this guy. Atleast he's got some legs.
It is interesting that Lamar Jackson has spoke highly of Miami and Deondre Francois grew up a Miami fan but is seems Coley is not big on those two instate kids. Instead he decides to offer Parr

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back