New 2015 Florida Pro Style QB offered

Advertisement
I'd hope we could do better at QB, but my expectations are low at this point. We'll probably land a backup type this cycle and hope to land a stud next year since we've missed out (Wimbush) or will miss out (Gibson) on our top targets.

Also not looking forward to "we offered Kaaya before everyone else" being the default argument for offering decent QB recruits with average tape to try to spin them into some hidden gem. Kaaya was the exception, not the rule.

That will become the new...

- Ed Reed was a two-star recruit, so stars don't matter.
- Jerry Rice ran 4.7, so 40 times don't matter.

I've gotta be honest, though. I couldn't make it past that throw at :55.

[video=youtube;ss-41WOk02A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss-41WOk02A[/video]

Geez...

Advertisement
Something must be wrong with Ryan Stanley for him not to have a offer over this kid the Alexander kid and a few others if you ask me.

Anyone else notice how insanely doctored this tape is? When he throws, the tape goes from normal speed to 'turbo' to make it seem like he's throwing rockets. I hate that ****.

poor man's Clint Trickett imo.

It's because the ball doesn't exactly explode out of his hand...

83.gif

Very questionable velocity on his throws and below average arm strength. I really hope this isn't the QB we end up with this cycle.

Advertisement

Anyone else notice how insanely doctored this tape is? When he throws, the tape goes from normal speed to 'turbo' to make it seem like he's throwing rockets. I hate that ****.

poor man's Clint Trickett imo.

It's because the ball doesn't exactly explode out of his hand...

83.gif

Very questionable velocity on his throws and below average arm strength. I really hope this isn't the QB we end up with this cycle.

You're also focusing on his sophomore tape when his junior film is in this thread where his arm strength appears improved.

Advertisement
"Brad Kaaya had 0 offers at this time last year" I hate when people say that

I remember when we were his first offer, saw his HLs and I was impressed with Kaaya. I wasn't against the offer because we were his only one ..... this kid I just don't see what's good about him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I trust Coley when it comes to qb's.

I don't, I will when he proves production on the field. Also why not make Deondre Francois a priority as much as we complain Williams will be the next to leave us, it could only enhance our chances of keeping Williams. Lamar Jackson seems like he could be an option if we show him love.

Does it really matter who we get in 2015 when we got Kaaya, Olsen, Rosier, and I like Matt Dame for 2016 he will be a 4-star QB

Advertisement
Back