New 2014 OL Commit

Advertisement
I seriously can't believe we took this kid

I thought we were done with Kehoe specials. Got **** it

It's the whole fanbase that demanded that Golden hire Kehoe. Al was new, guess he wanted to be the good guy and go along with the public outpouring of support. Personally, I still don't know what to make of Kehoe after all these years. I remember some of the duds he recruited, but he did have a pretty good line in '01. Did Stoutland really do any better?

Go along with the public outpouring of support? Ah...I just think Kehoe was the best option he had at the time. Probably not a long list of suiters at the time. Often said, love Kehoe the Cane, but not so much as our OL coach.

It's the whole fanbase that demanded that Golden hire Kehoe. Al was new, guess he wanted to be the good guy and go along with the public outpouring of support. Personally, I still don't know what to make of Kehoe after all these years. I remember some of the duds he recruited, but he did have a pretty good line in '01. Did Stoutland really do any better?

I always thought Stoutland was a horrible OL coach but that may have been more of a reflection on Randy. Lots of penalties at the worse possible time.

Advertisement
Kid looks good on the field, I really don't see the lean but I do see someone who plays to the whistle. Seems small but tough, does some great pulling work, opens holes big enough to drive a bus (Gus?) though. A fast pulling guard can spring a fast RB, and we have those.

ONE COMPLAINT

Those of you who have been declaring Hunter Knighton's career over - please stop. The most recent information, published here and elsewhere about two weeks ago that he is working to get back on the field and live his dream of playing Div. I ball. I for one think that he will do it, unless of course he has suffered in irreversible injury that cannot be rehabilitated. For now all we know, is what's been published which remains positive --- so please don't speculate.

I believe the posts made on this thread about Hunter possibly being done were made a month before the info came out that he is returning to the program.

I agree with some on here, I think this kid may have that blue collar work ethic and mean streak. Lets hope he develops.

Sandman you are right, my apologies to all. Will remove that section of my post.

I don't recall the fanbase demanding that Golden hire Kehoe. I sure as **** didn't demand that. I remember the end of the Kehoe era, the absolutely awful depth on the oline, and the astounding number of projects we had on the depth chart. A lot of it was attributed to the Coker Country Club, which is reasonable considering what Kehoe had in 2000-2002, but he's still part of the problem.

We'll see this year, because most of the holdover upperclassmen are gone. The line sucked last year anyway.

I don't recall the fanbase demanding that Golden hire Kehoe. I sure as **** didn't demand that. I remember the end of the Kehoe era, the absolutely awful depth on the oline, and the astounding number of projects we had on the depth chart. A lot of it was attributed to the Coker Country Club, which is reasonable considering what Kehoe had in 2000-2002, but he's still part of the problem.

We'll see this year, because most of the holdover upperclassmen are gone. The line sucked last year anyway.

We need you here STAT.

http://westendzone.com/showthread.php?t=67776&p=2637107#post2637107

Forget about this recruiting **** and serve your duty little girl.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back