New 2014 OL Commit

Advertisement
wow, like the kid's mean streak a lot. looks like a white goon. good technique. only thing was he was leaning which way he was going on a lot of plays.

Advertisement
Stole him from Weber State.... Al doin' work!

All you Weber State fans- don't be
jelly.

this looks like a kid who will redshirt and may contribute or possibly start in 2-3 years.

Advertisement
Al clearly said he wanted to add OL for depth purposes & because he didn't like the numbers..for all you clowns who think we're gunna get a Bama target this late in the 14 class are retarded.

Plus the potential of your OL doesn't hinge on their offer list but the player development he goes into. IMO Kehoe underachieve last year with the line we had but this year will really be telling with players like Gadbois and Isadora looking to replace some holes. I do think they played ok, had times when they played well as a group and other times they didn't. If we cut down on the laspes in which we don't play well I think Kehoe has done his part

Kid looks the park of a preferred walk on that could bulk up, earn himself a scholarship down the road.

Advertisement
Some of you just looking for a reason to *****. We all know wants preferred walk-ons on the squad, it's not like he's taking KC McDermott's scholly.

Some of you just looking for a reason to ****. We all know wants preferred walk-ons on the squad, it's not like he's taking KC McDermott's scholly.

This really is a non-issue no matter what.

1. Preferred Walk-On, it is irrelevant to discuss/complain but thanks for joining the team.

2. Scholarship, seems like a waste but given this player would have little effect on the 2014 season...who cares.

Advertisement
Has nice height for a guard or center. If he plays nasty and bulks up might be helpful. We got to high end kids this year plus Nick from premier school. What we need is Al to let tackles be tackle and guards be guards and stop all this scuffle crap. Oline is all about unit play. Pick your best and meanest 2 tackles, 2 guards, and center and play them until they drop. Get some big leads and send in 2nd UNIT to gain reps. Last year we have bunch of jacks of all trades and masters of none. You need road pavers at tackle but you need gave diggers at guard for short yardage, who can pull on the other plays.

Just hope this isn't anything to do with Hunter Knighton

What is the latest with him? Is he still in the hospital?

I was wondering the same thing. Kid has had a rough go since he got here and I just remember some well respected guys from his area congratulating us on finding him. Seems every so often you get one of these guys that never gets on the field and hopefully this isn't one of those spots. I may be leaping way too far to conclusions, but I like his potential.

Advertisement
Back