New 2014 DT Signee; Joe Brown

Advertisement
Brown has Russell Maryland written all over him. Russell was 350-380 pounds as a freshman at UM who's only other college offer was to Indiana State University. Russell ended up playing on a couple NC teams, All-American, Outland trophy winner and #1 pick in the 1991 NFL draft. If Brown wants it bad enough, he can be as good as he wants. You can't teach size.

LMFAO you should be banned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocking turn of events: fat, unathletic blob accomplishes nothing at major program, transfers.

Who saw this career coming for a recruit nobody wanted and whose highlight tape looked like a tranquilized black bear trapped on an ice rink?
Dead, dead, dead

I knew we were gonna pickup some bum at DT nobody wanted post NSD. This is an annual Golden tradition....when will he ever learn?

Agree 100%. Wish we had never wasted a ship on Ray Lewis too.

Ray Lewis was a high school all American you *** guzzler

Colin Kapaernick wasn't.
Either was Levontee David. He was the afterthought out of all those Northwestern Bulls we signed.

The NFL is littered with no star guys who didn't show much in high school but some smart college recruiter saw the potential after 3 years hard work and tutelage.

Obviously it's great to sign 5 stars, but most 5 stars come with 5 star attitudes.
Seems like our coaches won't even offer the aholes no matter what the stars say.
Look at our top recruits. Guys like Chick, Duke, Coley and Tracey Howard seem like team first guys.
I'm thinking that, for our coaches, character has to match talent.
No more Ray Ray's.

They will take chances on EJ's, but won't hesitate to get rid of any bad apples.
My god this guy was the biggest golden **** gobbler. Ban this ***** made ******.

Advertisement
JAG special, the more I look at his highlights, I'm not sure if he's worthy of a preferred walk-on spot here, WTF is the staff doing?

I'm sure the professional staff knows a **** of a lot more than some nobody sitting on his couch and surfing the web. Brown may not be a star, but he has the potential to add quality depth at a position of need. Someone to plug into the rotation who will likely be better than King or Moore.

I guess some of us nobodies sitting on the couch and surfing the web know a little something

Advertisement
I'm not sure what's more precious between seeing so many charter members of the Al Golden slurp squad defending the Joe Brown take at the time of his commitment, or the fact that someone actually bumped this in August to say "I told you so" when Brown cracked the two-deep of an Al Golden depth chart.

F***ing hilarious.

Advertisement
Back