2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intriguing prospect, no doubt. A lot of plays made from LB'er - where he doesn't project in college. Grade A-type from intangible standpoint, but there will be a transition at the next level. And Mario's working on stacking 4-5 star edge types. Does he have the frame to down the road play inside on the DL, the length to battle on the edge? I love the mentality this kid espouses as well as his work ethic - just wonder if in Mario's mind, notwithstanding, he's a solid plan-B type.

Advertisement
Tread lightly there guy....besides, coaches from Bama and UGA are targeting kids with gold teeth and dreads.

I only tread heavy, BUB.

Yes, those coaches are targeting them, that's the point. I'd hope their fans aren't open to closing off talent like some of ours because those players "don't have Bama bangs and drive pickups."

I only tread heavy, BUB.

Yes, those coaches are targeting them, that's the point. I'd hope their fans aren't open to closing off talent like some of ours because those players "don't have Bama bangs and drive pickups."
I dig it. I think it’s more projection honestly. I think some of the CIS breathen think we’re going to “lose another recruit to Awburn again” so they’re getting defensive and saying it’s because he’s a country boy and Miami is the city so he won’t vibe that’s why he’s going there. Maybe he wasn’t feeling the program or the coaches? Maybe he feels he fits schematically better there? Who tf knows? It still amazes me how grown me get all in there feelings about these kids going elsewhere. I’m a fan too but if one of these kids don’t wanna come, ****’em there will be others. It ain’t life and death.

**** I FEEL LIKE SOME OF YALL SAD 😆 🤣..... THIS ***** WOULD'VE STRUGGLED FITTING IN BRO... HE CAN GO TO AUBURN OR MINNESOTA THE CULTURE FITS BETTER......... ALLEN BAILEY WAS BLACK SO EVEN THOUGH HE COUNTRY HE STILL BLACK .......I DON'T THINK WE HAVE ANY COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING WHITE PLAYERS ON OUR TEAM DO WE.......... RIGHT NOW DEFINITELY NOT COACHES AND WHERE WAS HE FINA HANGOUT OUT ?

NOT ON NO RACIST **** MY ***** JUST KEEPING IT 💯 NOBODY WANTS TO BE THE ONLY ONE. IF I'M HIS DAD I'M NOT SETTING HIM UP TO FAIL HE DOESN'T FIT CULTURALLY AT ALL.
Brett Romberg fit in just fine. As did Dorsey.

Not every black kid is from the city. Some come from rural areas and love to hunt and fish. Warren Sapp and Prime come to mine along with Devin White. Why can’t we welcome kids from all backgrounds as long as they can ball. Good for kids to learn different cultures and expand their horizons.

Advertisement
Atlanta should be its own state....nothing about ATL relates to Georgia lol
Shiiid! ATL country as corn, bruh. White and black folks. Country as fucc. One thing that ATL do have going for it is an influx of implants from up north, so Fla., and other areas. But the homegrowns…. them ny99as Biscuits, grits, and cane syrup, country.

Advertisement
Brett Romberg fit in just fine. As did Dorsey.
RHOMBERG FROM CANADA AND KEN DORSEY FROM CALIFORNIA BOTH PLACES DIFFERENT FROM JACKSONVILLE ........

YOU EVER BEEN TO PRISON BEFORE? IF YOU HAVE THEN I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT BRUH..... I'M NOT TRYING TO ARGUE I HAD A GOOD DAY I HOPE THE KID COMES HE LOOKS LIKE A BALLER BUT I'M TELLING YOU BEING IN MIAMI SCARES ALOT OF PEOPLE I'M THE CULTURE IS DIFFERENT THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.

Not every black kid is from the city. Some come from rural areas and love to hunt and fish. Warren Sapp and Prime come to mine along with Devin White. Why can’t we welcome kids from all backgrounds as long as they can ball. Good for kids to learn different cultures and expand their horizons.

Moss that we just signed is just a super tan white guy.

I AGREE BUT IF WE GONNA BE HONEST IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HAPPEN OFTEN BRUH......

Advertisement
RHOMBERG FROM CANADA AND KEN DORSEY FROM CALIFORNIA BOTH PLACES DIFFERENT FROM JACKSONVILLE ........

YOU EVER BEEN TO PRISON BEFORE? IF YOU HAVE THEN I DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT BRUH..... I'M NOT TRYING TO ARGUE I HAD A GOOD DAY I HOPE THE KID COMES HE LOOKS LIKE A BALLER BUT I'M TELLING YOU BEING IN MIAMI SCARES ALOT OF PEOPLE I'M THE CULTURE IS DIFFERENT THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.
I have been to a couple prisons but never incarcerated LOL

I think i got your point but i just disagree. The coaches should be able to get to know a kid’s personality and have a feeling on whether he is a fit or not.

I AGREE BUT IF WE GONNA BE HONEST IT DOESN'T SEEM TO HAPPEN OFTEN BRUH......
Yeh but you are focusing on color…that’s misleading. Lots of kids dont fit/have second thoughts and it has nothing to do with color. You could be a white country boy and go to oklahoma or nebraska, and for whatever reason feel like its not the right spot.

Advertisement
I’m from smack dab in the heart of the city & I was raised practically like a Native American lol.

People just have to stop always judging a book by it’s cover, I’ve known backwoods country White boys who were tougher than a burnt 2 dollar steak & know the hardest project gangstas who are scared sh*tless of small squirrels & will cross the street if they see one lol

The only culture that matters is a winning culture, it don’t matter how different kids backgrounds are or where they come from, as long as they love the game, play hard for their teammates & respect women, they’re Hurricane material as far as I’m concerned.

Not a fit?
We had a Cuban and an Iranian as offensive lineman.
You want to know how dudes fit in?

Runnin through a muthafckas face!!!
Dude can crank Toby Keith all day long in the locker room if he makes plays in P5 like he’s doing in high school.

I never played football. I played soccer and was in the military
Kicking *** and playing your position like it’s supposed to be played will get you more respect and be more of “culture fit” than being a 3rd stringer with dreads and gold teeth.

Pyburn comes here and starts knocking heads off and no one in the **** team will give sht if he comes n looking like the duck dynasty step
Child full of camouflage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back