2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Patience on this one. If Mario really wants him, we get him. I mean, Mario, Feld and this guy, match made in heaven.

Auburn basketball is second in nation. If he got free tix and free trip, why not go?

Let’s see what the scoop is by Sunday night.

Advertisement
**** I FEEL LIKE SOME OF YALL SAD 😆 🤣..... THIS ***** WOULD'VE STRUGGLED FITTING IN BRO... HE CAN GO TO AUBURN OR MINNESOTA THE CULTURE FITS BETTER......... ALLEN BAILEY WAS BLACK SO EVEN THOUGH HE COUNTRY HE STILL BLACK .......I DON'T THINK WE HAVE ANY COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING WHITE PLAYERS ON OUR TEAM DO WE.......... RIGHT NOW DEFINITELY NOT COACHES AND WHERE WAS HE FINA HANGOUT OUT ?

NOT ON NO RACIST **** MY ***** JUST KEEPING IT 💯 NOBODY WANTS TO BE THE ONLY ONE. IF I'M HIS DAD I'M NOT SETTING HIM UP TO FAIL HE DOESN'T FIT CULTURALLY AT ALL.

**** I FEEL LIKE SOME OF YALL SAD 😆 🤣..... THIS ***** WOULD'VE STRUGGLED FITTING IN BRO... HE CAN GO TO AUBURN OR MINNESOTA THE CULTURE FITS BETTER......... ALLEN BAILEY WAS BLACK SO EVEN THOUGH HE COUNTRY HE STILL BLACK .......I DON'T THINK WE HAVE ANY COUNTRY MUSIC PLAYING WHITE PLAYERS ON OUR TEAM DO WE.......... RIGHT NOW DEFINITELY NOT COACHES AND WHERE WAS HE FINA HANGOUT OUT ?

NOT ON NO RACIST **** MY ***** JUST KEEPING IT 💯 NOBODY WANTS TO BE THE ONLY ONE. IF I'M HIS DAD I'M NOT SETTING HIM UP TO FAIL HE DOESN'T FIT CULTURALLY AT ALL.
This. If he's not a fit he's not a fit.

Advertisement
View attachment 173673

He can be our Lattimer lol
Starting defense, place at the table, WOOOOOO!!

EF1D63E1-84BD-483E-8AFF-25A68A0AAE67.gif

Advertisement
Half this board would've passed on TJ Watt because he didn't have gold teeth.

God ****. It's Miami, not another planet.

Good thing for Bama and UGA their coaches aren't telling kids from Florida they're a bad fit because of their dreads.
Big facts bro. People on the board complain about Miami players being stereotyped yet do the exact same thing to white non SoFla players, quite hypocritical to say the least.

Advertisement

Good thing for Bama and UGA their coaches aren't telling kids from Florida they're a bad fit because of their dreads.
A couple posters ain’t half the board

Tread lightly there guy....besides, coaches from Bama and UGA are targeting kids with gold teeth and dreads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back