Never go against ration.

426A9501-FE88-4753-AEBA-AD7D7DFB0DFA.png

Advertisement
Mario’s the only guy on that list that had the guts and ability to tear it to the ground, get rid of as many mediocre players as possible, and recruit top level players. Everyone else on the list was just business as usual. Keep the same players, win a few extra games sooner, recruit more of the same type players and get more mediocre results. We needed a change. I’m willing to take a few steps back to finally more forward. I think Mario can do it. Not a fun process but a necessary one.

Mario’s the only guy on that list that had the guts and ability to tear it to the ground, get rid of as many mediocre players as possible, and recruit top level players. Everyone else on the list was just business as usual. Keep the same players, win a few extra games sooner, recruit more of the same type players and get more mediocre results. We needed a change. I’m willing to take a few steps back to finally more forward. I think Mario can do it. Not a fun process but a necessary one.
Another mouth-breather.

Mario has been given exponentially more money and resources to “tear it to the ground” and he still sucks the most out of all of them at this juncture.

You think Mario can do it because you are actually an idiot.

If he is replacing mediocre players with better players, how is Cristobal worse then Diaz?

Takes a lot of guts to flip the roster, add 40+ new guys, keep the guys you think are talented, and STILL go 6-5 in year 2 with your only ACC wins coming in overtime.

Quite innovative.

Advertisement
Another mouth-breather.

Mario has been given exponentially more money and resources to “tear it to the ground” and he still sucks the most out of all of them at this juncture.

Cmon man, that’s childish. The middle paragraph? Cool. The other stuff is lame af.

Even with that record, people were celebrating Richt stepping down in year 3. Ain’t nobody worth a salt walking through
that door with these expectations.
Miami has been a 7-5 team for two full decades but fan expectations are always 10 wins minimum.
If you can’t handle fewer than 10 win seasons, turn the TV off and find a new hobby.
Anybody wondering why Mario is paid so much with such a hefty buyout, this is it.

Mario wasn’t this bad at Oregon. If he were, Oregon would not have extended him.

Advertisement
Holy **** this may go down as one of the worst posts in my decade tenure of being on this site 🤣

Bravo. This is not an easy award to achieve.

Gtfoh

Advertisement
This

So he brought in better talent and lost more???

Holy **** we are ****ed!!!

Another mouth-breather.

I think Mario can do it because two years ago every one told me Mario can do it. So I just think it's not right that people are turning on him now. He got a 10 year contract, he should get the full 10 years. Maybe we average a .500 season through year 9 and then win a championship in year 10, it will definitely have been worth the wait.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure Vegas has pretty much baked in +9/+10 points to Miami opponents with Mario at HC.

Let‘s do the math
If we played BC on neutral field with any competent coach, we‘d be favored by 3 tds against BC.
Yep, math checks out.

He’s also the only guy on that list to whiff on both his coordinator hires in year 1 and may be looking for a third in year two. Who’s to blame for that?

glengarry-glen-ross-brass-balls.gif

I respect your post, because CIS will bring the heat for such a ballsy stance

Advertisement
Back