NEUWEASEL & Co. TRASHING CANES

If you would have asked me a couple weeks ago I honestly felt we were going to roll the Tarheels. I still have tremendous confidence in the defense. Other than the last 30 seconds of the GT game they’ve been lights out this season. The problem I’m having, like many of us, is I just don’t know where TVD is mentally right now. Like, was the GT truly just a bad game that he’s put behind him or is it a sign of things to come? That’s the one major issue that’s keeping my confidence in check.

Advertisement
If your desire to "keep it real" regarding our Canes somehow leads you to defend anything about D!ck Neuheisel......then you ain't doing CIS right.

It's not THAT hard to understand that when certain national clowns speak about us that it's not EVER being done as a good faith honest broker sooooo that negates ANYTHING they ever say about us and the need to EVER say "Well he ain't wrong here."

On another note, the Canes still scoring on Neweasel's Huskies 22 years later.
You KNOW you suck as a corch when your AD has to immediately throw a fit post your curbstomping and scream at the curbstomper school that her institution will NEVER schedule another game against them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back