NEUWEASEL & Co. TRASHING CANES

Churchill Downs? You have never gotten hammered in the infield clearly
In the infield?? Can't say I have.

Chapel Hill is Just a bunch of wealthy Chads and Brads wearing a 23 basketball jersey trying to hide from their parents who are alumni and also at the game. Half of them coked out and the other half throwing up in the concourse. 50% leave for the frat party by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Advertisement
In the infield?? Can't say I have.

Chapel Hill is Just a bunch of wealthy Chads and Brads wearing a 23 basketball jersey trying to hide from their parents who are alumni and also at the game. Half of them coked out and the other half throwing up in the concourse. 50% leave for the frat party by the middle of the 3rd quarter.
I’ve read your posts if you ever wanna go, let me know

I’ll just say last time I was there I watched a drunk hillbilly knock a chick out and it started like a 40 person brawl

The **** they don’t show you on TV 😂

Anyway wasn’t singling you out like a criticism I was just pretty shocked the first time I went

Your point is still legit

Oh the poor poor Canes....NC will win by 10, trashing VanDyke he can’t get it done, Chapel Hill such a tough place to play (since when?) UM will have chance to play in a “real” college atmosphere.....blah blah blah..Oh yea and they now have “Tez”, uh you know, the second coming of Michael Irvin....guess the Canes shouldn’t even bother showing up as NC is now Georgia. Blah blah blah....no mention of NC almost losing to App State. Hope this segment gets replayed in the Canes locker room. Zero respect.

:stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:
Definitely not a tough place to play. I’ve been there twice.

I’ve read your posts if you ever wanna go, let me know

I’ll just say last time I was there I watched a drunk hillbilly knock a chick out and it started like a 40 person brawl

The **** they don’t show you on TV 😂

Anyway wasn’t singling you out like a criticism I was just pretty shocked the first time I went

Your point is still legit
Lol no offense taken.. I've been twice and can't say I've ever seen anything like that. Seemed like a giant laid back ****tail party to me.

Last time I went was a great experience. Some dude was betting guys around him and kept losing and ran out of cash. He told me he'd trade a 3/4 full bottle of Blood Oath for a $100 bill. I didn't know much about it but it ended up being a $1,200 bottle. He went on to win the bet he made and got like $2k so it worked for both of us.

Advertisement
Oh the poor poor Canes....NC will win by 10, trashing VanDyke he can’t get it done, Chapel Hill such a tough place to play (since when?) UM will have chance to play in a “real” college atmosphere.....blah blah blah..Oh yea and they now have “Tez”, uh you know, the second coming of Michael Irvin....guess the Canes shouldn’t even bother showing up as NC is now Georgia. Blah blah blah....no mention of NC almost losing to App State. Hope this segment gets replayed in the Canes locker room. Zero respect.

:stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:
Rick Neuhuisel has been but hurt about Canes since his Washington team got drubbed in 2002 66-7
the knucklehead he works with Chris Childers low level gas bag

i mean with this board, its hard. if you have any sort of criticism, the cult comes at you for being a fake fan. this place has turned toxic with either columbus bros or normal people
Spot on. I hate the term “realist” but the extremes are what blow my mind. Like last week everything was perfect and now this week everyone sucks. Bench everyone etc

Realizing that’s only a small group of people and for sure some just troll trying to stir up ****

Most of us have been through it for so many years you don’t get too up or down

Spot on. I hate the term “realist” but the extremes are what blow my mind. Like last week everything was perfect and now this week everyone sucks. Bench everyone etc

Realizing that’s only a small group of people and for sure some just troll trying to stir up ****

Most of us have been through it for so many years you don’t get too up or down
GT loss or not, we are what we are. were a better team than last year that has played a weak schedule so far (minus ATM). this conference slate will tell us how good we got in a year

Advertisement
Lol no offense taken.. I've been twice and can't say I've ever seen anything like that. Seemed like a giant laid back ****tail party to me.

Last time I went was a great experience. Some dude was betting guys around him and kept losing and ran out of cash. He told me he'd trade a 3/4 full bottle of Blood Oath for a $100 bill. I didn't know much about it but it ended up being a $1,200 bottle. He went on to win the bet he made and got like $2k so it worked for both of us.
BLOOD OATH!? Holy **** nice score haha. Big bourbon guy myself it’s why I gotta keep my *** in the gym every day 😂

People here always trash Louisville when we lose a recruit to them but I’ve had some great times there

It’s no Miami but it has its own vibe

Emory will turn out to be better. Watch and see....
I believe that but I think someone better will arrive either by transfer or the following cycle. I do believe that 25 kid is Mike’s better but if Emory is performing he can wait his turn. That’s when you have a little trusted qb factory going. Hopefully Emory is first man up of the beginning of a new era in cfb. I already see what’s happening and what we are building and doing. I seen this at other stops. It’s so tactical the way MC plans roster building.

GT loss or not, we are what we are. were a better team than last year that has played a weak schedule so far (minus ATM). this conference slate will tell us how good we got in a year
I would hope were better than that pile of sh*t we watched last yr, but after what I saw Saturday, I have my doubts on alot of matters. I will say this though, I'm wayyyy more impressed with Guidry than I am with Dawson

Advertisement
I believe that but I think someone better will arrive either by transfer or the following cycle. I do believe that 25 kid is Mike’s better but if Emory is performing he can wait his turn. That’s when you have a little trusted qb factory going. Hopefully Emory is first man up of the beginning of a new era in cfb. I already see what’s happening and what we are building and doing. I seen this at other stops. It’s so tactical the way MC plans roster building.
marios worst recruiting spot is QB Recruiting (See Oregon). thats the position that worries me.

Agree on Van Dyke though me and my boy was watching his film. It’s like he has no arm strength using all arm at times. Sees things late so he will have ups and downs this season just hope it’s not the big games. Everything else they said f em.
If TVD has a defective, or an intermittently defective microprocessor between his ears, we are going to replay the 2022 season.
Doesn't electroshock therapy help with that problem?

Advertisement
marios worst recruiting spot is QB Recruiting (See Oregon). thats the position that worries me.
That’s a fair point. That 25 kid legit though that’s his first wow qb for me. Forget his name ****. If Mario gets to a point he puts a good product on the field eventually 5 star legit qbs will come. It happens everywhere. Saban wasn’t a qb guru now they would probably say he gets elite qbs. Cause qbs and everyone else want to play with elite players

Must be that time of the month. Toss her a sanitary napkin and be on your way. Heavy flow days ahead.

Advertisement
Back