Nesta Silvera

Ha ha, I'm almost with you my nostalgic brother; my eligibility is up; I'd already started two years small college ball by the time I was 19. Wasn't no red-shirt in my league, either play or take the "Midnight Train to Georgia" back east. I went to grad school, but no transfer...still if I'd of had any more fun it would have killed me. And I got to play with a group of guys ( a dozen of us from Florida) that were happy to be playing a game we loved and didn't rely on coaches to get us motivated for teams we were supposed to beat by double digits, we took care of it on the field.
Good to hear. Continue to enjoy.

Advertisement
He did good on limited reps.... this staff likes to slow play the best players. Manny had him in the dog house for not dancing with Jalar Holley.

This has got to be his year. He needs to work on hands and overall technique, the works. He's got the physical tools. If he takes his own career and offseason training into his own hands, and focuses on those things, he could emerge as a dominant DT this coming year.

Last edited:
He looks like he is 5'10 330 with that stupid number. He is not a nose guard and that is where I saw him play this year. One of the Freshman that were redshirt need to step up

Advertisement
Slowed by a foot injury. Played his way back into shape. I’m more concerned about what we didn’t get out of Ford on a consistent basis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Disappointing year but I imagine the injury had a lot to do with it.

Next year is critical for him. Regarding Willis, he didn't break out until he was 23 years old. Age is huge with DTs.
Spot on , I was hoping for a little more then pushing people around and talking trash after every play from him.

Disappointing year but I imagine the injury had a lot to do with it.

Next year is critical for him
. Regarding Willis, he didn't break out until he was 23 years old. Age is huge with DTs.

Anybody that veers too far from this either is being shortsighted or has an agenda. Give the kid a bigger injury free sample size before you come down too hard in ripping or too strong in defending him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back