Nesta silvera vs va tech

Baker has spoken highly of the three defensive tackles we brought in. Blissett made the first two tackles in his first appearance and Harrison-Hunte and Holley have been pleasant surprises so yeah defensive line will be fine.

Advertisement
DTs are playing great. Nesta should be starting over Bethel and Miller should be playing more too

They're both more disruptive and bigger than Bethel.

I don't get these CRAZY evaluations for Nesta. Again, is it the gold teeth and shiit talking or the pushing around OL without pads on at AA H.S. Game practices? Because you didn't get that eval from him actually playing football at UM. He may prove to be worthy but as of now he is grossly overrated.

YES it is the gold teeth.

It raises any evaluation of him 10-15% ....and rightly so.

It's been consistently proven over the years by experts that players with gold teeth ARE substantially better than those without them

DTs are playing great. Nesta should be starting over Bethel and Miller should be playing more too

They're both more disruptive and bigger than Bethel.
Bethel shouldn't be playing over any of the names mentioned. He should be getting 10-15 snaps max per game.

Advertisement
This is one of the worst post I've seen on this site. Aaron Donald is the back to back defensive player of the year in the NFL. I love Miami just like you but don't you think you are being bias.
He was temporarily possessed by the spirit of Joe Biden.

The last game i noticed him a bit but i was drinking hard. I did tell my boy like yo 96 is that guy week one u said "holy *** who is that hes huge" but then he played like Jane. I did think he played better vs UVA but UVA reminded me of Malik Rosier tyoe at qb so it was like not impressive to win the way we did. U get what i mean right?
Let me get drunk first, then I let you know.

Advertisement
Back