Nesta Silvera to play in Under Armour AA game

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_4717.jpg

Miami defensive tackle commit Nesta Silvera received a long overdue invite to the Under Armour All-American game today and he will be playing in it later this year.

[TWEET]882739986986139648[/TWEET]

On the invite, Silvera told CanesInSight, "I was excited because it's just one of those things that every football player wants. It means a lot that all my hard work is getting noticed."

Advertisement
Silvera will end up the best dt in the country. Will step in immediately next year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Silvera will end up the best dt in the country. Will step in immediately next year
You and I rarely agree on anything but I'm with you here. Not sure about "best" but I can't ******* wait to see him this year. He's gonna feast.

It's difficult for any freshman to step onto a DL or OL and make an immediate impact, though it has happened a bit more often of late. I do agree that he has the chance to be elite with some S&C.

It's difficult for any freshman to step onto a DL or OL and make an immediate impact, though it has happened a bit more often of late. I do agree that he has the chance to be elite with some S&C.
Since it's entirely possible that we lose our top 4 in the rotation it's certainly possible

Since it's entirely possible that we lose our top 4 in the rotation it's certainly possible

I hear you. I'm hoping a couple of them stay for their own benefit. Bur we may indeed need the young bull to step up early.

Advertisement
View attachment 47045

Miami defensive tackle commit Nesta Silvera received a long overdue invite to the Under Armour All-American game today and he will be playing in it later this year.

[TWEET]882739986986139648[/TWEET]

On the invite, Silvera told CanesInSight, "I was excited because it's just one of those things that every football player wants. It means a lot that all my hard work is getting noticed."

Pretty cool that it's Another cane in the AA picture (Jeff Thomas )

Advertisement
You and I rarely agree on anything but I'm with you here. Not sure about "best" but I can't ****ing wait to see him this year. He's gonna feast.

The last staph would of turned him into the worst dt in the country......with kool hes going to be an animal with that swag he carries. His attitude reminds me of sapp like that homie knew he was savage and let u know to before the game and after

I really hope at least 1 of the 3 between McIntosh, Willis, and Norton stay with Bethel, Ford, Silvera, and Briggs (Yup, I believe he will be a cane) waiting in the ranks.

Advertisement
Back