Nesta Silvera, EVERYONE.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Dude is a slightly better than average DT with a bad attitude who thinks he’s such better than he is.

Sucks that Manny never held him accountable and broke down his ego facade to let him know he’s not as good as he thinks he is.

He was the exact same player Freshman year to Senior year. No progression, no improvement.

Advertisement
Advertisement
When Nesta got to the U, he had lots of potential. If he'd ever get his 💩 together, he'd probably be a pretty good player. Wish him the very best.

Hopefully he gets another shot! Kid has talent would love him in Miami

image-asset-3.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t fix stupid. Dude was making 6 figures and was already being healthy scratched. Why do anything to jeopardize your spot on the team let alone the entire league? Now I doubt any other teams will go after him.
One of my favorite sayings in life - you can't fix stupid.

In a world littered with others ready to take your place, people still can't control their mouths/digital fingers from getting them in trouble. If you are average at what you do, you have very little wiggle room to be stupid and still be successful. It seems the younger generation becomes less aware of this every day with their dependence on social media and need for attention.

In a world littered with others ready to take your place, people still can't control their mouths/digital fingers from getting them in trouble. If you are average at what you do, you have very little wiggle room to be stupid and still be successful. It seems the younger generation becomes less aware of this every day with their dependence on social media and need for attention.
Absolutely. **** if I'm making almost 7 figures and above I'm doing everything possible to stay out of trouble because one slip up and you are likely done.

Advertisement

if you are going to be stupid, you better be tough

Advertisement
Back