Nesta Silvera, EVERYONE.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26015
  • Start date
Advertisement
Yet some of ya’ll swore up & down Jade was this bully who would be missed.

I was very, VERY high on Nesta coming out of AH. Thanks to him, he coined the phrase “crib” for us. However, it was clear he was more talk vs. action. Some of ya’ll praised The Raiders org for drafting him, not realizing The Raiders front office was ran by monkeys, & that’s disrespectful to the primate community. He was mediocre here, mediocre at ASU and was immature.

This is no surprise he’s been waived.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First thing multiple support staffers and position coaches told him when they had 1 on 1’s with Mario about the current team and what they would do if they were in charge… get Nesta Silvera out of the locker room.

Didn’t take long

I'd love to go back and pull receipts on all the idiots who cursed Mario and questioned whether Mario told Silvera to leave...

...but it would take too long, because we have so many uninformed porsters who like to give people **** when they share inside information...

Hopefully he got someone who can do good with the money he made.... Gonna be tough to get picked back up by another team when you have no tape to go off of.... Hope he didn't completely blow his chance in the league ....

Yea…. Smoking in the locker room…. and calling coaches, “fucc n——s”? Yea, He must’ve forgotten he was in an NFL locker room celebrating a win, and NOT at the crib with Manny running ****.
Are they really just letting them openly smoke weed in the locker rooms now??? Or was it vapes and cigars??? I know it's fully legal in a lot of states now but I thought the pro leagues still had some guidelines in place about open usage....

Advertisement
Are they really just letting them openly smoke weed in the locker rooms now??? Or was it vapes and cigars??? I know it's fully legal in a lot of states now but I thought the pro leagues still had some guidelines in place about open usage....
Any of those is bad for those who would decline to use any of those, in an enclosed space like a locker room.

Advertisement
The man has talent. But not enough that he needs to be accommodated. He’s replaceable with 50 other guys. With his attitude problem he’s not getting another look.

Hopefully he gets another shot! Kid has talent would love him in Miami
Where's this talent you're talking about? Hate to tell you this, everyone in the NFL has some level of talent - everyone from the multiple pro bowl type players, all the way down to guys that just make it to a practice squad. Nesta doesn't have this level of talent that would get him to the former and he's more the latter. Coupled with a **** attitude, he won't likely stay in the NFL long, even as a practice squad player.

Advertisement
Back