Nesta Silvera commitment status

Advertisement
What's hilarious is even though Pete is telling you exactly what it is, people on here are still going to stir ****, trip out & over analyze everything Nesta does lol

247 or CSport will makeup a few articles & dimwits on here will start a new thread panicking about it.

Then the bashing will commence, wash, rinse, repeat... Lol

ie....the Al Blades/Tennessee thread

exactly!!

Juco NT Kendall Jones from Copiah-lincoln Judo would be a interesting prospect. He is former Bama commit that trade problems an sent juco. He would have 3 years to play 3 , he redshirted his first year.

He has been getting back into shape after gaining a lot of bad weight and if he return to his All American form then I think UM should reach out. He is stout in the run game, but very susceptible to being cut.

Go Canes

Juco NT Kendall Jones from Copiah-lincoln Judo would be a interesting prospect. He is former Bama commit that trade problems an sent juco. He would have 3 years to play 3 , he redshirted his first year.

He has been getting back into shape after gaining a lot of bad weight and if he return to his All American form then I think UM should reach out. He is stout in the run game, but very susceptible to being cut.

Go Canes
Alabaga, which is a cesspool of criminals, cuts the guy, but you think Rick is going to take him? Wake up.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Not sure recruiting the next Chuck Norris will help on the DL

Last edited:
Coach Kool just retweeted this post FWIW

Coach Kool follows CIS?
tenor (2).gif

Norton and McIntosh 3 stars

The Kool effect

Anyone who saw them play or saw the tape knew these kids weren't high 3s, but high 4s. And with Diaz' attacking defense and their development under Kool, they're fulfilling their potential.

It will be interesting to see if we have any Day 1 kids next NFL draft -- which is the very definition of a 5 star. Chad is supposedly turning it on this offseason, and 1 of the 4 interior kids could climb that high with a great season and combine or pro day.

Advertisement
We aren't losing 3 underclassmen from the same position to the NFL.

More likely than you think.

This would be all time dumb. If we lost 3 underclassman DT at once, that's equal to the amount of underclassman DTs that entered last year in total. Early entry as a DT is a tough proposition. Since 2013, there have been 38 early entry DTs and 15 went completely un-drafted. That's 40% of entrants! And these guys weren't exactly scrubs in college (A'Shawn Robinson comes to mind). If you do get drafted, the average spot is 99 and only 4 went in the 1st round in 5 years. The numbers are against them.

This would be all time dumb. If we lost 3 underclassman DT at once, that's equal to the amount of underclassman DTs that entered last year in total. Early entry as a DT is a tough proposition. Since 2013, there have been 38 early entry DTs and 15 went completely un-drafted. That's 40% of entrants! And these guys weren't exactly scrubs in college (A'Shawn Robinson comes to mind). If you do get drafted, the average spot is 99 and only 4 went in the 1st round in 5 years. The numbers are against them.

I hope Willis stays.. he can have a huge senior year if he decides to come back

What's hilarious is even though Pete is telling you exactly what it is, people on here are still going to stir ****, trip out & over analyze everything Nesta does lol

247 or CSport will makeup a few articles & dimwits on here will start a new thread panicking about it.

Then the bashing will commence, wash, rinse, repeat... Lol

Well, what you expect these sites to do to garner clicks? **** what do you expect me to do for the next 6 weeks ?? Watch beisbol? I need something to keep my attention untill practice begins and the threads pop up about our next green tree all stars.

Go Canes
Alabaga, which is a cesspool of criminals, cuts the guy, but you think Rick is going to take him? Wake up.

He had academic issues not criminal issues, never made it to bama, got out of shape in a bad way, he's got other issues just not a criminal

Advertisement

My theory is this..if Norton, McIntosh and Willis leave early that more then likely means we had a Defense **** near on the level of the historical 89' defense and we won the ACC coastal and were in a BCS bowl game and won 10+ games... Because if all 3 are slated to be 1st or 2nd round locks they pretty much balled out of control.

Willis will be the first one gone IMO

Go Canes

He had academic issues not criminal issues, never made it to bama, got out of shape in a bad way, he's got other issues just not a criminal

I never called him a criminal. Alabaga is full of criminals. Sabag doesn't give a fck about academics. This dude was such a mess Sabag dumped him. On top of that he bloated up showing even less discipline and accountability. Hard pass for Rick.

Advertisement

Willis will be the first one gone IMO

He's made plenty of bad decisions along the way, but that one would be his worst. DTs with big accomplishments are going undrafted because of questions on them. Bust rate is so big with fat guys because they're often lazy and sluggish.

NFL wants as much data as possible before spending a pick on a fat guy because they've been burned so often by the lazy factor. That's why the undrafted rate is so high for early entry DTs.

Pete can say it's more likely than we think, but unless there become a situation where a kid is in a bad spot monetarily and doesn't care if he goes in the 4th round, it's unlikely all 3 will be 1st rounders. If that is the case, like jassid said, our defense was a top 5 defense and we went 10-2 or better. Aside from that, it more than likely means one kid thought he was going higher than expected and made a bad choice. I suppose norton and McIntosh could go and Willis will leave no matter what kind of season he has just to get out of college.

Pete can say it's more likely than we think, but unless there become a situation where a kid is in a bad spot monetarily and doesn't care if he goes in the 4th round, it's unlikely all 3 will be 1st rounders. If that is the case, like jassid said, our defense was a top 5 defense and we went 10-2 or better. Aside from that, it more than likely means one kid thought he was going higher than expected and made a bad choice. I suppose norton and McIntosh could go and Willis will leave no matter what kind of season he has just to get out of college.

Hoped the Yearby story finally debunked the "I need money right now so I'll skip my final season" stupid *** rationale for leaving early. Put as much tape up as possible especially at a position where the NFL is flat out telling you that they are passing on early entry DTs at what should be an alarming rate to any young DT.

Agree. Too many 3rd/4th year kids leave early with no tape. If they hate school then they should transfer to a college that doesn't care about academics. If it is about the money then work harder to win a starting position! The NFL isn't going to pay a kid that doesn't work hard in college without the kid being an Elite talent.

Advertisement
Back