Nesta Silvera commitment status

Kaaya choked that game simple as that.... its what he does.

He didnt get hit nearly as much or as hard as Francois, has more "experience" but FSU's QB is the one that didnt make crucial mistakes when it mattered and made big time plays while under way more pressure than Kaaya. Most of the hits Kaaya received was on him being a statue and having no idea how to move in the pocket.

Continuously killed drives when we couldve put FSU away for good and also is the only reason they caught back up in the 1st place.

I'm glad someone else actually watched the game I did. Kaaya blew a golden opportunity to put the dagger in FSU just before the half.
He threw a terrible INT in the red zone. FSU would have crumbled if we scored there the same way they did against Louisville earlier in the year. That was a MAJOR mistake the changed the momentum of the game and gave them hope.

SMH If you think that was going to be a DAGGER or finishing blow in the 1st half..

It would have been 20-3 after a dominating first half. FSU was on the ropes for their entire season as they had been playing lackluster and quoting in previous games. We let them off the hook and it all started with the **** poor INT he threw.

True But it's Miami vs FSU they weren't going to just lay down with a whole half of football left

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaaya choked that game simple as that.... its what he does.

He didnt get hit nearly as much or as hard as Francois, has more "experience" but FSU's QB is the one that didnt make crucial mistakes when it mattered and made big time plays while under way more pressure than Kaaya. Most of the hits Kaaya received was on him being a statue and having no idea how to move in the pocket.

Continuously killed drives when we couldve put FSU away for good and also is the only reason they caught back up in the 1st place.

I'm glad someone else actually watched the game I did. Kaaya blew a golden opportunity to put the dagger in FSU just before the half.
He threw a terrible INT in the red zone. FSU would have crumbled if we scored there the same way they did against Louisville earlier in the year. That was a MAJOR mistake the changed the momentum of the game and gave them hope.

SMH If you think that was going to be a DAGGER or finishing blow in the 1st half..

It would have been 20-3 after a dominating first half. FSU was on the ropes for their entire season as they had been playing lackluster and quoting in previous games. We let them off the hook and it all started with the **** poor INT he threw.

True But it's Miami vs FSU they weren't going to just lay down with a whole half of football left
They did vs looserville . Seen sweat whatever his name is walking to make a tackle

Brad lost that game

Whether it was brad end zone pick which altered the game
Mike Pinckney completely losing site of dalvin cook on his 60 yard td catch
Walton go ahead td being called back
Multiple holding missed holding calls on fsu(their last td) that wasn't called
Fact is all of these things factored in us losing the game
And even with all of that occurring we still had a shot to tie the game up after brad kaaya threw a clutch td pass on 4th and goal....
But all of that was for nothing as the PAT was blocked.
I don't see how you can say it's just brad fault

Last edited:

They did vs looserville . Seen sweat whatever his name is walking to make a tackle

Again It's MIAMI VS FSU.. plus they weren't prepared for Lamar Jackson

Brad lost that game

Whether it was brad end zone 6 which altered the game
And even with all of that occurring we still had a shot to tie the game up after brad kaaya threw a clutch td pass on 4th and goal....

How many times did he pull it on the RPO ? He got Watson killed because the De just crashed on him. Face ithe facts he sucked vs any team who could match us with talent . His buddy butter fingers Braxton cost us vs fsu two years ago

Advertisement
Brad lost that game

How many times did he pull it on the RPO ? He got Watson killed because the De just crashed on him. Face ithe facts he sucked vs any team who could match us with talent . His buddy butter fingers Braxton cost us vs fsu two years ago

I think we all will love to see whoever the new qb is to actually pull it and run it

Brad lost that game

I still don't know how we lost that game with the National championship winning QB at running back. IDK I'm with you it's Brad's fault. If his mom wouldn't have been a fake crack head maybe he would have done better here 8$

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back