Nesta Silvera commitment status

What's hilarious is even though Pete is telling you exactly what it is, people on here are still going to stir ****, trip out & over analyze everything Nesta does lol

247 or CSport will makeup a few articles & dimwits on here will start a new thread panicking about it.

Then the bashing will commence, wash, rinse, repeat... Lol

Worryingcane1968 will be in here any minute now lol

Advertisement
Nesta is one of the most important pieces in this class, he plays day 1 especially since we will most likely lose our top 4 dts to graduation and moving on to the NFL. He just got elevated to 4 stars on the composite. Imo he is still underrated.... Will end up in the top 150 prospects in the country

Last edited:
Advertisement
Actually not worried. No info other than what Pete provides.
But we offer the best DL coach in the country with an untouchable track record of putting kids in the league in his backyard.
If that's not enough then nothing left to do.

We aren't losing 3 underclasmen from the same position to the NFL.

More likely than you think.
I keep reading this.

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I can imagine why people might think it now, even based on access to info.

But history suggests that it is unlikely things all play out that way. Three underclassmen all going pro from the same DL ... unusual to say the least. Could any of them go? Yep. Could any two? Yep. Just that third one, that'll be surprising, IMO.

I keep reading this.

But history suggests that it is unlikely things all play out that way. Three underclassmen all going pro from the same DL ... unusual to say the least. Could any of them go? Yep. Could any two? Yep. Just that third one, that'll be surprising, IMO.

Hopefully these cats watched the recent draft. It does not make sense to leave early unless you are elite. I would question the wisdom of any of them leaving unless they have a stellar season. Of course, wisdom, and what a young, impressionable man will do are not always one and the same.

I keep reading this.

Hopefully these cats watched the recent draft. It does not make sense to leave early unless you are elite. I would question the wisdom of any of them leaving unless they have a stellar season. Of course, wisdom, and what a young, impressionable man will do are not always one and the same.

Hunger pangs will make you think you are elite brotha.

Advertisement
What's hilarious is even though Pete is telling you exactly what it is, people on here are still going to stir ****, trip out & over analyze everything Nesta does lol

247 or CSport will makeup a few articles & dimwits on here will start a new thread panicking about it.

phew.. saved myself some embarrassment.. I almost made a thread like that about my uncertainty about Nesta. Waited for Pete instead.

Though I still want Chatfield because I think with him Nesta is 1000% ours and Campbell is 100% ours giving us a automatic pipeline to Heritage.

Theres some kids u shouldnt worry about Blades and this guy too.....when he said its his dream to play here and his family is about them canes why woorry if he flirts........................he will be a cane

Lol when you're here long enough you know this. Pete can tell us everyday he'ssolid and tthen they'll let Rivals or 247 make them paranoid. I'll take my dawg Pete over alllll of thesd "sources"

The tapes i watch him at camp he stays talking **** to the o lineman he goes against lmao im suprised hands havent been thrown yet

Advertisement

ie....the Al Blades/Tennessee thread

Lol when you're here long enough you know this. Pete can tell us everyday he'ssolid and tthen they'll let Rivals or 247 make them paranoid. I'll take my dawg Pete over alllll of thesd "sources"

Golden still has these cats shook. We have a real staff now, and these kids want to play for The U again. We good.

Advertisement
This class reminds me of how Bratton and Highsmith talked about their class coming in, getting excited about the all the local talent staying home. Now Blades is officially on board. They're not just bringing in the talent, but team leaders with Blades and Lingard and kids with attitude like Nesta and Scaife.

Truth!!

Advertisement
Back