Nesta enters portal

Advertisement
Literally don't care.

He is an undersized poser. Not truly a cane and would have quit the team if he was ever on a real Miami team. Dude's the only player in UM history to take a lunch break after every play. He is exactly the reason why we have been mediocre for so long. Soft ash players that talk way more game than they have ever played.

Advertisement
And with all due respect to Nesta, I'm giving credit to Manny for out-recruiting Nesta.

Nesta had heart, but the physical limitations were evident. Still, love the kid.

From what i remember reading Nesta was super close to flipping or going to UF.
So yeah i agree with you on giving Diaz credit for convincing him to come to the U.

Ps. Funny thing is his high school buddy Chatfield did go to UF but eventually transferred to Oregon State (with a similar doll too).

Advertisement
I will give him the benefit of the doubt that he does not fit the scheme and it is not that he does not want to compete his senior year and expected the Manny Diaz seniority program.

Literally don't care.

He is an undersized poser. Not truly a cane and would have quit the team if he was ever on a real Miami team. Dude's the only player in UM history to take a lunch break after every play. He is exactly the reason why we have been mediocre for so long. Soft ash players that talk way more game than they have ever played.
Be better bruh.. “literally don’t care”..that’s exactly what my crazy *** ex said before she ended up keying my ****..sum emotions in this post. Lol I don’t get the negativity from y’all on this

Advertisement
Good player who will help somebody.

Not surprised we went separate ways. He is a polarizing personality and may not fit the next system as well as he fit Manny’s.
He for sure isn’t a fit for what Mario wants to run. We gunna be multiple year 1..but from the body types Mario seems to be after it’s Clear he wants a SEC type front

Advertisement
Good player who will help somebody.

Not surprised we went separate ways. He is a polarizing personality and may not fit the next system as well as he fit Manny’s.
☝️...this and good luck to the young man.

Advertisement
Back