Nesta enters portal

Sleep Yawn GIF

Good, anyone associated with the NC game from 2020 can

go away gtfo GIF

Advertisement
I’m surprised, but definitely a better move than declaring…just hope he’s not transferring to any rival team…

Lmao chasing some small bag

Please no more slurping on nestas attitude on here. I appreciate his effort but for what we envisioned when he signed? major letdown
Incredibly hyped up by Ariz if I remember correctly

Advertisement

So much for his creating a legacy etc bs in 2020. Cause this move makes him have a legacy of following the worst d1 hc in Florida history aka manny to pedd st otherwise makes zero sense unless Mario indicated not much playing time or not good fit in 3-4. Dude has so much UPSIDE and with new strength n condition coach maybe he would hit his full potential next year

He's an undersized DT - a tweener more like an oversized MLB. For Nesta to be elite at the P5 level, he'd have to work extra hard to bring so many attributes to the table to compensate for his lack of natural size. He'd need to be an Aaron Donald type - short and small but super high motor at all times, strong as an ox, and great hands and feet.

Not ****ting on the guy, but Nesta was cool with just being situationally high energy, bull-rushing, no technique, **** talking Nesta. Wish he would stay, but I'm so glad he's smart enough not to declare for the Draft.

My guess is he follows Manny to Penn State. He knows Manny loves him and let's Nesta do Nesta. Mario and whichever DC he brings in ain't having it. Plus, Mario likes size and power. He's going after some earth-movers.

Hope my dude eats his Wheaties if he's off to PSU, because the hogs he's going to be slamming up against in the trenches of the Big10 are going to have a welcome party for him.

Best of luck to you Nesta Jade. Go crush it wherever you land as long as it's not UF or FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hoping Mario has a plan for our front seven. Don’t get the weird virtue signaling well wishes. He left and has decided he wants to play at Not Miami. If he goes to a rival or a division opponent are y’all still hoping he does well?
I think you are reading the room wrong man. Most Canes fans I’ve ever met have a deep appreciation for the players that put their a$$ on the line for this program. I don’t think it’s virtue signaling at all. Wishing a player well regardless of if he exceeded or underachieved initial expectations when they signed seems genuine. I’m glad he signed with us when he did. I think moving on is best for both parties. If he happens to play against us, I hope we run over him. Other than that, wish him well in his future. I don’t speak for the group but I think most feel this way about our players.

Advertisement
Back