Nesta doing a Q&A on IG

Advertisement
Nesta can NOT play D-1 let him go to the NFL PLEASE .
I know he’s staying,

The infestation rages on uncontrollable.

4-5 losses coming maybe a losing season, maybe then ALL our NFL ready losing season players can leave PLEASE .

Can anyone SEE were terrible with all these NFL ready studs LMAO can’t believe I said NFL ready.

We’re going to see our NFL ready studs perform in the opener next year.

What refreshing feeling not drinking Koolaide any longer.

TRY IT , GREAT CLEANSING FEELING KICKING THE ADDICTION WOW.
U Mad Reaction GIF

Advertisement
As a fan are we not allowed to offer an evaluation that he is not ready for the NFL??
No. Because wtf are you to offer a evaluation to the kid on his platform. You have absolutely no credibility to do so. Social media has tricked ppl into thinking they have valid opinions. Why I only use social to laugh at ppl who get clapped like this clown did

Personally, I’m glad Nesta checked that guy. What the fūck was the point in that dlckwad saying that shlt. It was a disrespectful comment meant to embarrass Nesta, not even a question.

Now, having said that, if I was an advisor to Nesta, I would tell him don’t do that shlt, don’t do Q&A’s, and just generally don’t interact with people on social media.

Why?

There are so many asshøles out there (like that guy) you are just going to be getting a lot of stupid disrespectful shlt thrown at you. Just don’t engage with them. There is nothing you get out of it. If you get “love“ it’s fake anyway. And you sure don’t make money from it. So why do it?

But I know that’s this particular generation, they’re addicted to that social media stuff, they all are. The good ones and the bad ones. They all are.
While I agree, it depends on nestas angle. As athlete social media is a cool space to build your brand or following. So that’s a plus. But if your the type of person that the comments will bother u I agree stay off it. I’ve got 0 problem with what nesta said back. My thinking is this, would that comment get him trouble if he was a pro, no. So why should it be a problem if he’s not a pro🤷🏾‍♂️.

Advertisement
While I agree, it depends on nestas angle. As athlete social media is a cool space to build your brand or following. So that’s a plus. But if your the type of person that the comments will bother u I agree stay off it. I’ve got 0 problem with what nesta said back. My thinking is this, would that comment get him trouble if he was a pro, no. So why should it be a problem if he’s not a pro🤷🏾‍♂️.

Social media has a use in building your brand and hopefully setting a foundation for making money in the future, especially if you are going to be a professional athlete, no doubt. But in my opinion, that’s not how most of these kids, even college athletes, are using it.

If you’re building a brand, you generally try stay away from controversy. Very few people can make that work for themselves - there’s only one or two people like Colin Kaepernick.

Like I said in my prior post, I literally have no problem with the way he clapped back at that idiot. He was just being very disrespectful, so he basically said something I would’ve said myself. What was that guy doing other than directly disrespecting him.

I’ll give you an example of somebody that uses social media way more effectively, D’Eriq King. Although he occasionally expresses himself on social issues, he does it in a very thoughtful and non-confrontational way. And he really doesn’t engage with idiot fans. Because there’s so many of them out there, and they try to pull you down with them

Social media has a use in building your brand and hopefully setting a foundation for making money in the future, especially if you are going to be a professional athlete, no doubt. But in my opinion, that’s not how most of these kids, even college athletes, are using it.

If you’re building a brand, you generally try stay away from controversy. Very few people can make that work for themselves - there’s only one or two people like Colin Kaepernick.

Like I said in my prior post, I literally have no problem with the way he clapped back at that idiot. He was just being very disrespectful, so he basically said something I would’ve said myself. What was that guy doing other than directly disrespecting him.

I’ll give you an example of somebody that uses social media way more effectively, D’Eriq King. Although he occasionally expresses himself on social issues, he does it in a very thoughtful and non-confrontational way. And he really doesn’t engage with idiot fans. Because there’s so many of them out there, and they try to pull you down with them
I don’t think telling someone over social media that I’d have 3some with your mom and her sis is all the confrontational..now if he had said your mom and your sister whose of age..now were in a gray area of flat out disrespect. That idiot was tryna be a *** and embarrass nesta. I’ve got 0 issue with what nesta said. So we agree on that. Sometimes it’s therapeutic 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
I don’t think telling someone over social media that I’d have 3some with your mom and her sis is all the confrontational..now if he had said your mom and your sister whose of age..now were in a gray area of flat out disrespect. That idiot was tryna be a *** and embarrass nesta. I’ve got 0 issue with what nesta said. So we agree on that. Sometimes it’s therapeutic 🤷🏾‍♂️

Like I said, what he said was appropriate and the guy had it coming

Stay off kids social media weirdos. Then mix in his arguing with the kid, you’re a super weirdos. If being true has nothing to do with this.
Just to put this whole thing into context. One of the Miami Hurricane Groups tagged Nesta with a graphic of him point to his Run it back announcement. With that people were tagging him on every response, so Nesta was getting notifications like crazy.

Advertisement
i'll never understand how people make it seem like Miami's fanbase is any different than anyone else's. They are all insane. We are all insane. It is what it is. At the end of the day 90% of the fans are still super positive super homers like that Marsh kid

Anytime i see anything with Nesta's name in it -there's 100 dummies saying "tell Nesta to unblock me" He's obviously a player who is way too concerned with social media.

Here's the problem with your false equivalence. We all know that there are morons in every fanbase, the difference between our fanbase and everyone elses is that our fans don't do anything POSITIVE. You have plenty of douchebag bigots and other assorted scum cheering for FSU, Florida, Alabama and Clemson. At least they do something to actually HELP THE PROGRAM. Whether it's spend money on the program(even when times are bad), or represent the University in the community, they take an interest. Our fanbase on the other hand, is more of a hinderance than help most of the time. Our fans don't spend money, even when times are good, and have no problem embarrassing the University when times aren't good.

A classic example of this is how the entire Orange Bowl thing went down. We all voted in 2004 for extensive renovations for the OB(I know, because that was the first election I was eligible to vote in). The city never came through on their end of the deal(Which the voters approved of), and when they inevitably screwed over the University, our fans didn't do a **** thing. They didn't show up en masse and vote the entire Miami city council out, they didn't do anything but blame the University itself. You think that had a school like USC gotten F'd like that, those city councilmen would have had a political future? How about in Tuscaloosa? Exactly. You have people that are supposed Miami fans looking the other way as interested student-athletes are steered away from the University by known talent pimps and hangers on. That's why some of us have a problem with huge swaths of the fanbase. Everyone is All About The U, until it's time to do something to help The U.

We need to start educating kids that social media is no place to find reasonable people and / or reasonable commentary.

responding to losers who feel the need to share their opinions about athletes directly to them doesnt do anything but hurt the athlete.

******* loser. How hard is it to ignore people’s trash talk? Nesta is the king of trash talk tho.
I always find it interesting that we name call the individual (athlete) who is simply reacting to the individual (fan) that started the BS...the athlete is human too so if u gonna dish out BS expect BS in return...the real losers are the fans who seem to have nothing better to do than berate our athletes...silly rabbits

Advertisement
Back