Madabs

Sophomore
1610854460498.jpeg

In reference to him coming back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You’d think he’s Jerome Brown the way he talks trash. We were getting thrashed by unc and he’s talking mad trash , then gets Sb idiotic personal foul
Of all our returning starters i think he will benefit most from Jess he has potential. His motor just runs cold too often and he barks more than bites.

Of all our returning starters i think he will benefit most from Jess he has potential. His motor just runs cold too often and he barks more than bites.
Hunte is the one dt I see real potential. Nesta is an above average dt, Ford is average. We need game changers inside. Taylor is one , we need more to be back.

Advertisement
Its ok to check someone for talking crap to you lol. I promise.

if you’re the type of person who lets people talk **** to you and you sit there and take it like a biotch. Thats cool, be you. But dont project your outlook on men who draw lines in the sand.

That's cool, be you... but I'm gonna think you're soft as all ****.

Never let someone speak disrespectfully to you and get away with it.

Hunte is the one dt I see real potential. Nesta is an above average dt, Ford is average. We need game changers inside. Taylor is one , we need more to be back.
You think they’ll play Nesta and Hunte together? What about Robert’s, Jolly, Taylor, and there’s one I’m forgetting. Basically the question is...who will be the starters and main backups on your DL?

Advertisement
Back