Nesta doing a Q&A on IG

Its ok to check someone for talking crap to you lol. I promise.

if you’re the type of person who lets people talk **** to you and you sit there and take it like a biotch. Thats cool, be you. But dont project your outlook on men who draw lines in the sand.
Lmaooo

Advertisement
You think they’ll play Nesta and Hunte together? What about Robert’s, Jolly, Taylor, and there’s one I’m forgetting. Basically the question is...who will be the starters and main backups on your DL?
Ford , nesta and hunte will be the guys again. Roberts could get burn with holly. Taylor will get reps at sde his first year, then move inside.

Ford , nesta and hunte will be the guys again. Roberts could get burn with holly. Taylor will get reps at sde his first year, then move inside.
Didn’t think to put LT out at SDE. Interesting thought Cribby. I’m eager to see the return to our interior DL causing mass chaos again. We do that I think Manny might have a defense he will like this season. Let’s pray Simpson can work development into these kids like he did his last stop here.

Didn’t think to put LT out at SDE. Interesting thought Cribby. I’m eager to see the return to our interior DL causing mass chaos again. We do that I think Manny might have a defense he will like this season. Let’s pray Simpson can work development into these kids like he did his last stop here.
Not my thought , the staff plans on doing that.

Personally, I’m glad Nesta checked that guy. What the fūck was the point in that dlckwad saying that shlt. It was a disrespectful comment meant to embarrass Nesta, not even a question.

Now, having said that, if I was an advisor to Nesta, I would tell him don’t do that shlt, don’t do Q&A’s, and just generally don’t interact with people on social media.

Why?

There are so many asshøles out there (like that guy) you are just going to be getting a lot of stupid disrespectful shlt thrown at you. Just don’t engage with them. There is nothing you get out of it. If you get “love“ it’s fake anyway. And you sure don’t make money from it. So why do it?

But I know that’s this particular generation, they’re addicted to that social media stuff, they all are. The good ones and the bad ones. They all are.

Advertisement
we have the worst fans on earth. you got dudes arguing with todd strouds ******* wife on twitter. i hate this fanbase
i'll never understand how people make it seem like Miami's fanbase is any different than anyone else's. They are all insane. We are all insane. It is what it is. At the end of the day 90% of the fans are still super positive super homers like that Marsh kid

Anytime i see anything with Nesta's name in it -there's 100 dummies saying "tell Nesta to unblock me" He's obviously a player who is way too concerned with social media.

Advertisement
Nesta can NOT play D-1 let him go to the NFL PLEASE .
I know he’s staying,

The infestation rages on uncontrollable.

4-5 losses coming maybe a losing season, maybe then ALL our NFL ready losing season players can leave PLEASE .

Can anyone SEE were terrible with all these NFL ready studs LMAO can’t believe I said NFL ready.

We’re going to see our NFL ready studs perform in the opener next year.

What refreshing feeling not drinking Koolaide any longer.

TRY IT , GREAT CLEANSING FEELING KICKING THE ADDICTION WOW.

Downside , dumb and X votes are expected when leading down the road less traveled.
Very tough for many to take there blinders off for they’ve been there comfort for years.

I was addicted to Koolaide myself because go against your Team no no no keep drinking it.

Finally I dumped my Cane silly PRIDE and will fight to save this team .

We are NOT right the thick smoke and mirrors will fade and we see a team with no clothes very soon.

And say “ WHAT HAVE WE DONE “ we didn’t know.

WE’LL KNOW SOON ENOUGH

Advertisement
i'll never understand how people make it seem like Miami's fanbase is any different than anyone else's. They are all insane. We are all insane. It is what it is. At the end of the day 90% of the fans are still super positive super homers like that Marsh kid

Anytime i see anything with Nesta's name in it -there's 100 dummies saying "tell Nesta to unblock me" He's obviously a player who is way too concerned with social media.
The difference is there are many of you that have this romanticized fantasy of the 80s and 90s. This is Miami Bro type **** when in actuality we haven’t been that team for 15 years. Also I’m not sure a lot of u will accept the nature of the game has changed so much I’m not sure we ever get back to where we were

Thats not what was said to Nesta. Lol. Making ****t up dude.
Did he really have any options tho???

My assumption and maybe I am wrong is that that comment is an evaluation by the fan that he is not a NFL level player and will not be drafted hence does he really have a choice.

Now the fan should not post on his timeline critical comments and leave that for a fan message board.

Last edited:
That's cool, be you... but I'm gonna think you're soft as all ****.

Never let someone speak disrespectfully to you and get away with it.

This! This right here is a huge problem with society today. When did talking smack start hurting feelings? These youngins today act like they having real convos on IG & FB like that ****ss fo real. Man, that ***** as fake as it gets. If you all up in your feels and acting like you being disrespected because someone posted something on the internet. You're probably some soy boi, beta *****h *** punk. Or as we say in the streets, a chump. Say it to my face or it aint real. And if you do call someone a chump to their face. Expect to fight. Real simple. Otherwise STFU and keep it moving. Dam. A huge portion of our fan base are as soft as chablis grapes. These young cats today no very little about the true meaning of respect!

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Its ok to check someone for talking crap to you lol. I promise.

if you’re the type of person who lets people talk **** to you and you sit there and take it like a biotch. Thats cool, be you. But dont project your outlook on men who draw lines in the sand.
Lol you can’t draw a line in the sand on the internet. The next person to win an internet argument will be the first.

It’s also not like he’s defending his honor. He made a joke back to the asshat. It was a funny response, but nobody thinks Nesta is any tougher for it.

I’m with the group that wishes our guys would give less attention to social media. The attention is unnecessary and they’re bound to get trashed then get upset about it.

Lol you can’t draw a line in the sand on the internet. The next person to win an internet argument will be the first.

It’s also not like he’s defending his honor. He made a joke back to the asshat. It was a funny response, but nobody thinks Nesta is any tougher for it.

I’m with the group that wishes our guys would give less attention to social media. The attention is unnecessary and they’re bound to get trashed then get upset about it.
We disagree. Nothing is solved via the keyboard but IMO he has every right to set that expectation on HIS IG.

He let that fanatic know, say something that can be received as off color to me, i will return the favor.

The rising above the ignorance and ignoring fanatics may work for some people but not all. If you set the expectations in your life that people can talk to you however they want on the internet because you wont respond. Thats cool be you.

understand people may not agree with you and rather nip **** in the bud because we set an expectation of how you will interact with me over the internet

I thought Nesta had moments where he was one of more disruptive DT’s in the ACC.

FSU, 2nd half of N.C. State game, VT game, and in bowl game.

8 TFL in in a slightly shortened season shows that.

Let him build on that I think you are looking at double digit TFL in 2021.

We disagree. Nothing is solved via the keyboard but IMO he has every right to set that expectation on HIS IG.

He let that fanatic know, say something that can be received as off color to me, i will return the favor.

The rising above the ignorance and ignoring fanatics may work for some people but not all. If you set the expectations in your life that people can talk to you however they want on the internet because you wont respond. Thats cool be you.

understand people may not agree with you and rather nip **** in the bud because we set an expectation of how you will interact with me over the internet
You ever seen the expression “feed the troll”?

Usually when you respond to trolls or people who post like that fella did, they realize they’re getting into your emotions and will continue to antagonize.

I will give Nesta credit. The humor behind his response is probably the best way to go rather than going after the poster himself.

Advertisement
Back