Nesta Announces He's Coming Back

Advertisement
WR is slightly more important today. I know it's heresy. Like Copernicus saying the sun is the center of the solar system, I expect my theory will get attacked. The game is changing. Like when RB used to be key to Ws. Not anymore. Two hand touch means WR is King.
Average QB+elite WR>elite QB+average WR.

Naw bro; QBs have a better chance of making WRs than the versa. U win championships with QBs (although @Dwinstitles may disagree). U win games w/ WRs. That’s y QBs make the big bucks

ice cube friday movie GIF

Don’t care what y’all say, Nesta balled last season and his impact was felt in a number of games. He needs this next year for sure but he showed a lot in 2020 imo, he’s a **** good player and will only get better with that season under his belt where he was finally able to show his ability at Miami
He did. Just needs to get his technique and consistency up

Assuming we get either Partridge or Simpson for DL, we really could have a dominant interior this season. With another year for those boys to knuckle down, get real training (sorry Stroud) and dedicate themselves to playing themselves into money, the combo of Nesta/Ford/JHH/Miller/Taylor could be deadly. Especially if Simpson comes back, you'll see the return of a well-trained DL that can both rush the passer and stop the run.

Collectively, this could be the best DL we've had since 2017 for sure, and maybe since the early 2000's.

Advertisement
Miami owes it to these kids to find them a decent defensive coordinator
Their mentality needs to change and it's going to require a complete overhaul of the defensive side of the coaching staff..

That said, the weakness remains at the top and there needs to be a shift there as well.

Advertisement
Having this feeling that what the Rivals article on Rambo said about King (Returning by June) may be accurate. A lot of guys signing/resigning back up for another run. They not doing that if it’s the DVD/Garcia show. I’m excited(slightly).

Not to mention UNC has everybody back for next year and I'm guessing they will be the favorites to win the coastal. If theres a coastal
The rbs are both gone and brown at wr. They do get ty chandler from Tennessee at rb and he'll be good in their offense. They'll be the favorite just based on the last game

Advertisement
Mark pope also saying that he's not entering the draft.

man that sucks I was hoping to see him and Wiggins make business decisions to the league

Their lack of development over 3 years is alarming and I doubt he turns it around this last year

So he's coming back next year instead of stocking shelves at Wal-Mart?
What's with all the hate? He said he's coming back, like he had a choice. He wasnt getting drafted. I guess some of you can't handle the truth.

Advertisement
“Fans” are making jokes but he’s the exact type of guy that would have left early in recent years. These guys choosing to come back is big for this team’s continued development.

Can’t slob on other team’s ***** for having experienced players along their 2 deep and then make corny jokes when veteran players like Nesta and Ford decide to come back.
Other schools bring back day 1 / day 2 players. Nesta has some talent but needs to be much more disciplined and consistent. Disappears for long stretches. Money year so maybe he puts together a productive full season. Other than a big body Jon provides some serviceable depth. The weaknesses of "meet me at the quarterback's" recruiting of D tackles is really showing up. That dude was atrocious.

The nerve of some fans to say **** like "Where was he going to go? McDonalds" when we have had the WORST track record of players leaving when they shouldnt in the last 10-15 years. Its almost embarrassing. No, it is embarassing! Guys leaving early to be 5th and 6th round picks started with the Tommy Streeter and Brandon Washington class. And it got worse after that.

Cheers to Nesta, Ford, and Bolden for staying another year, getting their degree, and trying to end their career on a high note.

The nerve of some fans to say **** like "Where was he going to go? McDonalds" when we have had the WORST track record of players leaving when they shouldnt in the last 10-15 years. Its almost embarrassing. No, it is embarassing! Guys leaving early to be 5th and 6th round picks started with the Tommy Streeter and Brandon Washington class. And it got worse after that.

Cheers to Nesta, Ford, and Bolden for staying another year, getting their degree, and trying to end their career on a high note.

people ***** when they leave and ***** when they come back. nothing will change with this fanbase

Advertisement
Back