Nesta Announces He's Coming Back

Do you really need to announce you're coming back if your prospects for not coming back aren't good? Do Bama players make announcements that they are coming back? It just seems like we have a big issue with players needing personal attention.

Advertisement
Him and Ford coming back gives us grown men on the DL which is always a plus. We have a full 3 deep at DT with a nice mix of different types of players.
Manny is doing a great job keeping players away from 7th round management and on the team. There is no doubt the depth has gotten better and there is a talent infusion to go with it.

Advertisement
There is zero winning with some of you. We ***** that these guys decide to leave early and when they make the better decision to stay you don't congratulate them on making the right decision.

Ford and Silvera have the ****** strength needed to hold up against Bama's interior OL.
They both very easily could have not been around in 2021 so let's be grateful.

Ford and Silvera have the ****** strength needed to hold up against Bama's interior OL.
They both very easily could have not been around in 2021 so let's be grateful.
****** strength?

Can we put Kraft Cane at DT?

Advertisement
0B1D7D4B-DE94-42B8-A183-A8CE54A4279B.jpeg

Don’t care what y’all say, Nesta balled last season and his impact was felt in a number of games. He needs this next year for sure but he showed a lot in 2020 imo, he’s a **** good player and will only get better with that season under his belt where he was finally able to show his ability at Miami
Agreed. Nesta knows the right move, but he just should lay back and kick ***.....don't have to bark to show the "DOG"......just let your play SHOUT and we will know Nesta is there......like him a lot, and a **** of a good player...glad he is back. It should be a **** of a good year for him and the Canes.

Advertisement
At this point I'd be satisfied with him making the crib livable again. All bark no bite so far.

Agreed. Nesta knows the right move, but he just should lay back and kick ***.....don't have to bark to show the "DOG"......just let your play SHOUT and we will know Nesta is there......like him a lot, and a **** of a good player...glad he is back. It should be a **** of a good year for him and the Canes.
No need to try and tame his personality, that’s who he is. Your dlineman especially your dts need to be a bit edgy

Advertisement
Hope he gets a good DL coach that focuses on his hand usage. He’s got heavy hands that could be deadly on the interior with his strength and leverage but he always resorts to bull rushing. Doesn’t work well consistently when he’s got short arms himself

Hope he gets a good DL coach that focuses on his hand usage. He’s got heavy hands that could be deadly on the interior with his strength and leverage but he always resorts to bull rushing. Doesn’t work well consistently when he’s got short arms himself
What are your thoughts on Coach Simpson? I thought he was great here. An intense teacher who got excited for the kids when they made plays. He seemed to connect with the kids and genuinely had them excited to play.

Go Canes!

What are your thoughts on Coach Simpson? I thought he was great here. An intense teacher who got excited for the kids when they made plays. He seemed to connect with the kids and genuinely had them excited to play.

Go Canes!
I think he’s an excellent DL coach and I’ve said I even think he would do well as our DC but I obviously don’t expect him to get that position.

Under Kul we had a great pass rush then Jess came in and fixed our run D that year and we were still at the top in sacks.

I’m not ready to make a call one way or another on him as a recruiter I don’t think he had enough time but he did pull some good players. Just didn’t seem to resonate in Broward, Dade, Palm Beach that year - a lot could have to do with Kul sucking as a recruiter and not having any traction to start with.

Advertisement
Back