Nesta Announces He's Coming Back

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm happy he's coming back, but I fully expected him to. He wasn't going to get drafted and yes, that hasn't stopped people before. Those people though generally had a better body of work than Nesta.

This also isn't a situation like Ford, who was a senior, but he had every right to announce his intentions because he's going to be back taking advantage of this year's ruling. Without that, he would've been out of eligibility unlike Nesta who wouldn't be.

I don't understand young men these days. Departing shouldn't have even been a thought, much less needing an announcement about it.

No execuse??? We lost our qb to an acl injury

We have two 4 star QBs on the roster behind him. Ur statement is exactly why we suck as a program. Injuries are untimely & are apart of the game, which is y most top programs account for that by recruiting & developing well.

N’Kosi came in to a QB friendly offense & did just fine almost leading us to a come back against OKST. F’ing Bama lost Tua mid season & was 2 games away from going undefeated w/ a backup 3 star QB (and those two losses had chit to do w QB play & more to do w/ the defense giving up 46 points to the eventual Nat’l champions (LSU) in a 5 point loss, and 48 points to Auburn in a 3 point loss.

Point is, excuses r tools of the incompetent. So if we can’t have two highly rated QBs come in w/ veterans around them, then that’s still on coaching.

I stand by what I said, no excuses.

"run it back" does not make much sense in our language, but these vids are like the vids I watch hung over of people steam cleaning their cars interior.. its just a zen feeling to watch people do the right thing..

Advertisement
We have two 4 star QBs on the roster behind him. Ur statement is exactly why we suck as a program. Injuries are untimely & are apart of the game, which is y most top programs account for that by recruiting & developing well.

N’Kosi came in to a QB friendly offense & did just fine almost leading us to a come back against OKST. F’ing Bama lost Tua mid season & was 2 games away from going undefeated w/ a backup 3 star QB (and those two losses had chit to do w QB play & more to do w/ the defense giving up 46 points to the eventual Nat’l champions (LSU) in a 5 point loss, and 48 points to Auburn in a 3 point loss.

Point is, excuses r tools of the incompetent. So if we can’t have two highly rated QBs come in w/ veterans around them, then that’s still on coaching.

You just said no excuses while making excuses for Bama’s losses brother.

This is the U no excuses

TNM plenty of excuses

Advertisement

Lol, my comment is why we suck and we just went from 6-7 to 8-3. Keep in mind okst played vanilla against Nkosi outside a few blitzes. He's been with the program awhile he should be able to move the offense he's had game experience. Keep in mind I never made any execuses but the the qb is the most important position on a team and our qb just had acl surgery and he's a mobile qb. S

Advertisement
Lol, my comment is why we suck and we just went from 6-7 to 8-3. Keep in mind okst played vanilla against Nkosi outside a few blitzes. He's been with the program awhile he should be able to move the offense he's had game experience. Keep in mind I never made any execuses but the the qb is the most important position on a team and our qb just had acl surgery and he's a mobile qb. S

U don’t get a cookie by going from 6-7 to 8-3, not how we held those L’s.

I agree, the QB position is the most important, which is y u have all ur QBs ready to go jic. This ain’t the NFL where U’re back up is some journey collecting a check. The most important thing for a college program is to have that QB room legit.

I agree, the QB position is the most important, which is y u have all ur QBs ready to go jic. This ain’t the NFL where U’re back up is some journey collecting a check. The most important thing for a college program is to have that QB room legit.

Ok.

WR is slightly more important today. I know it's heresy. Like Copernicus saying the sun is the center of the solar system, I expect my theory will get attacked. The game is changing. Like when RB used to be key to Ws. Not anymore. Two hand touch means WR is King.
Average QB+elite WR>elite QB+average WR.

Advertisement
Back