Nesta Announces He's Coming Back

So glad we're starting to keep players who really should stay. I think we need Nesta pretty badly and I hope he beasts next year. Nesta shows out and sets an example for Taylor that could be good for our future. imo this is a big deal

Advertisement
“Fans” are making jokes but he’s the exact type of guy that would have left early in recent years. These guys choosing to come back is big for this team’s continued development.

Can’t slob on other team’s ***** for having experienced players along their 2 deep and then make corny jokes when veteran players like Nesta and Ford decide to come back.

Advertisement
Glad he's returning. Hopefully him and Hunte keep developing, both have the talent to be all-conference players.

But at this point I think we're just a few days away from a Clay James Player's Tribune article on why he too is running it back in 21

Very happy he made the correct choice. I think he has a lot of upside and makes a difference like Bolden. They are not ready today. I guess we can credit Manny for them now jumping over the sinking ship but they really aren’t at NFL level yet. If these guys had 1st or 2nd round grades they’d be gone so let’s not kid ourselves of where we are yet. Think about the players over the last handful of years you kind of scratched your head at from Bama, Clemson and even Oregon with Herbert who returned. Keep building depth, keep getting knuckle heads to stay who don’t belong going in the first place and then get the guy everyone asks why to come back.

Advertisement
Big move by the big man! This is the kind of guy that left early but he is sticking around to accomplish multiple tasks; improve draft stock and win for the crib. This could be a trend that finally comes around. I hope we kill it next year to make it worth it for all and give further proof to the “age matters” success rate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back