NESTA…1ST ROUNDER…

LETS PUT THE HERO THING TO BED RIGHT NOW….I RECOGNIZE HUSTLE…#1 WOULD WALK YOUR DOG ALL DAY, ‘ER DAY…LIKE IT OR NOT…

MR.STATS. COM
1637505368445.jpeg

Advertisement
I was telling my mans this at the game. If i can use a spades analogy we have 1 and a few maybes..

Rambo is for sure getting drafted. I cant stamp anyone else.

I watched Gerald Willis give us everything and go undrafted…
Even w/ Rambo, which I agree he’s getting drafted, he’ll probably be an end of the day 2 to day 3 guy, b/c when he’s at the combine, his measurables & those hands r going to be an issue.

It’s just said all of our best players have been transfers on a one yr rental.

Y’all lame, always hating . Nesta ain’t did **** to you but be one of the hardest working guys on the team since he’s been here
What the **** does that have to do with a discussion that an idiot started saying he’s going in the first round. Just because we are saying he’s delusional about that doesn’t make it hating on nesta.
youre such a homer cuck

Advertisement
Even w/ Rambo, which I agree he’s getting drafted, he’ll probably be an end of the day 2 to day 3 guy, b/c when he’s at the combine, his measurables & those hands r going to be an issue.

It’s just said all of our best players have been transfers on a one yr rental.
Its sad prior to this season. The masses couldn’t see the glaring issues of development.

What baller came to Miami out of High School and left Miami prepared for the NFL? Lol

We both know Greg R the low hanging fruit for them.

Advertisement
Maybe First Round Management. But not first round draft pick. Nesta will be lucky to make an NFL scout team. If Gerald Willis can't play in the NFL then unfortunately our guy has no shot.

Advertisement
What the **** does that have to do with a discussion that an idiot started saying he’s going in the first round. Just because we are saying he’s delusional about that doesn’t make it hating on nesta.
youre such a homer cuck
Did you see the other comments d*ckhead?

Advertisement
I wish Nesta the best, but i am not as sure as this poster is about his future NFL draft position. But I am certain that the Canes do have a future NFL First Round DT on their roster, but we didn’t get to see him play as much as I thought he deserved ……Leonard Taylor-56.

Last edited:
Not disrespecting the dude because he gave his all for this program. But he’s not getting drafted. No god **** way. He’s a midget d tackle that plays like Suh when he should be playing like a geno Atkins. What he tries to do on an every down basis is an automatic pancake in the league at his size. Might make a couple practice squads

Advertisement
Back