NESTA…1ST ROUNDER…

2nd-3rd rd pick level talent but I want the Falcons to draft him would be perfect behind Grady Jarret at RE in the hybrid 3-4 we run.

Advertisement
Nesta plays with passion. I'm glad he is on our team. But in all reality, he is 55% bluster and 45% player. He will be an un-drafted free-agent.

Many of us are still fascinated by his high school tapes. But he is now playing against "big-boy" competition which only revs up in the League.

I was telling my mans this at the game. If i can use a spades analogy we have 1 and a few maybes..

Rambo is for sure getting drafted. I cant stamp anyone else.

I watched Gerald Willis give us everything and go undrafted…
To this day I am still shocked Gerald Willis didn't get drafted....I believe it must have been personality or attitude or even mental health.

Zero chance.

Third round AT BEST. I’d bet Fifth Round. Maybe Fourth.

Advertisement
He needs another year and to play at a high level consistently to get paid. He has the talent to do so. I think we’d all like to see it play out in Miami. He has an extra year of eligibility from Covid. He needs to use it. He’s a late rounder or UFA. Probably the latter of the two.

I like Nesta.

He just doesn’t use his hands well enough for a guy his size. He tries to overpower too much.

If he was more slippery, he would be a much better prospect.

Maybe First Round Management. But not first round draft pick. Nesta will be lucky to make an NFL scout team. If Gerald Willis can't play in the NFL then unfortunately our guy has no shot.
I agree he won’t be first round…to say he will not make a team because Gerald Willis couldn’t is a lil far fetched….he might end up in the right place at the right time…

Where was that effort all year. He flashed at times but nothing like the effort yesterday. Too bad draft position isn’t determined by a single game or two.
Nesta might be undersized and didnt put up stats I guess some expected but his effort has always been there, he always hustled to the ball..

Advertisement
…SIDELINE-2-SIDELINE…TACKLES IN THE SECONDARY…AND DROPPED A **** TON OF WEIGHT….

MAKE US PROUD, KILLA….🙌🏻
2nd or 3rd which is still great. You have to be very special to be 1st rounder. Maybe he has a great combine and jumps up. 1.1 million play high school football, approximately 70,000 play at all the levels of college football, approximately 250-260 players get drafted and 30-40 free agents make a team. That just shows you how elite you must be to become a Top 32 player.

Advertisement
He should actually use the extra year.. Don't think he has the NFL size or quickness. He does have a solid bull rush for college but If Willis didn't make a roster I don't think Nesta does so why not play another year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back