Nepotism

Advertisement
I heard someone say yesterday "I think we'd be better off at QB prep under James Coley."

And, I wanted to argue so badly for so many reasons, but processed it as a much more sound statement than I'd have ever imagined it would be.

We need to see a ton of stuff in the next 3 weeks that most of us thought would be handled in Spring and Fall camps.

Advertisement
Personal insult
I feel violated that junior is on the staff. He clearly sucks at his job. Rosier has not progressed at all. They have no confidence in the young guys. Seriously a high school qb could have played better then he did last night. Missing wide open receivers by 10 yards. I have not paid tuition in decades and don't donate a lot, but I still feel like this guy is stealing from me.
I have sent 2 emails this morning to friends of mine on the board to see if they can fire him.
Nepotism sucks and it's hurting our team. Does anybody think that this kid with no credentials could possibly do a better job then Dorsey?
I'm sick to my stomach about this.
You are sick to your stomach because your life revolves around a team winning football games?? You deserve to be sick to your stomach!! You are pathetic! Go make peace with your maker before it's too late for your sorry A**

I heard someone say yesterday "I think we'd be better off at QB prep under James Coley."

And, I wanted to argue so badly for so many reasons, but processed it as a much more sound statement than I'd have ever imagined it would be.

We need to see a ton of stuff in the next 3 weeks that most of us thought would be handled in Spring and Fall camps.
That right there says it all. Coley > Richt at handling QB, amd as OC. Plus coley is a better recruiter. And costs way less.

Advertisement

I was one of those guys that liked Coley too.

I know some will never forgive him for the half back pass in the snow but his concepts & schemes are so much better than share we’re seeing now.

Guy learned from Jimbo

You are sick to your stomach because your life revolves around a team winning football games?? You deserve to be sick to your stomach!! You are pathetic! Go make peace with your maker before it's too late for your sorry A**

STFU you dumb ******. We graduated from the U. That means this team represents us. I am sure most of these gradautes have great jobs and great lives outside of football. But it is embarassing when your alma mater gets destroyed by a team coached by Coach O. I have not felt as bad watching that game since the Whisky game.

Some of y'all want Coley back?....LOL...no thanks.

If we're going that route, I'd take a hard look at Quincy Avery, Jarren Williams' QB coach. He seems to know how to coach today's more dynamic QBs. Read an SI story about Deshaun Watson's comeback, and Watson said Avery was one of the first people He called.

Advertisement
Jon Richt is going nowhere but up in this organization. That’s why Richt took the job;to push Jon as far as he can. He’d had enough after 15 years at UGA. But if you tell him that he can run the program like a family cottage industry who would say no for 4 million a year?So just settle in and watch Jon get groomed as your future OC.

DON'T DISAGREE, BUT I HOPE YOU'RE WRONG! HE'S AN AWFUL QB COACH.

Advertisement
Back