Nepotism

I feel violated that junior is on the staff. He clearly sucks at his job. Rosier has not progressed at all. They have no confidence in the young guys. Seriously a high school qb could have played better then he did last night. Missing wide open receivers by 10 yards. I have not paid tuition in decades and don't donate a lot, but I still feel like this guy is stealing from me.
I have sent 2 emails this morning to friends of mine on the board to see if they can fire him.
Nepotism sucks and it's hurting our team. Does anybody think that this kid with no credentials could possibly do a better job then Dorsey?
I'm sick to my stomach about this.

Advertisement
Whole sale changes need to happen at every position group sans Dugans and maybe Brown.

Advertisement
It’s insane. This isn’t a retirement party. Dude hired his son and his wife to do nothing. ****es me off.

Advertisement
Nepotism/Favoritism plagued us 3 regimes in a row now! Jon Richt has no business being on this staff. Said this from DAY ONE. He's not even recruiting a QB right now - WTF is he even doing?

Whole sale changes need to happen at every position group sans Dugans and maybe Brown.
Dugans for sure and brown but only as a running backs coach we need an oc that's proven and tested. If they fired the entire defensive staff I wouldn't bat an eye. Simply we could do better across the board. Oh and Hartley can stay.

Advertisement
Jon Richt is going nowhere but up in this organization. That’s why Richt took the job;to push Jon as far as he can. He’d had enough after 15 years at UGA. But if you tell him that he can run the program like a family cottage industry who would say no for 4 million a year?So just settle in and watch Jon get groomed as your future OC.

Advertisement
I feel violated that junior is on the staff. He clearly sucks at his job. Rosier has not progressed at all. They have no confidence in the young guys. Seriously a high school qb could have played better then he did last night. Missing wide open receivers by 10 yards. I have not paid tuition in decades and don't donate a lot, but I still feel like this guy is stealing from me.
I have sent 2 emails this morning to friends of mine on the board to see if they can fire him.
Nepotism sucks and it's hurting our team. Does anybody think that this kid with no credentials could possibly do a better job then Dorsey?
I'm sick to my stomach about this.

Violated is the wrong word but we get it. Jr has not developed a qb since we’ve been here. To me before the season started Searels and Jr was on my hot seat. Looks like it’s getting hotter.

Ken is gonna be the next AD at FIU. He would't go anywhere without Butch.

He literally said on Joe Rose's show that he reached out to UM abt being a part of the staff when he was let go from Carolina. We had the opportunity before he was snatched up by FIU.

Advertisement
Back